Cars [IER Simulations - Payware] IER P13c Prototype

Get it and race it! ;)
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/muscle-milk-pickett-racing-2012-4k-hd.30440/

MM6_005.jpg

MM6_017.jpg

Last edited:
Really like driving this car, the details are amazing. I am wondering though is there any reason why the AI seems much more prone to spinning this than anything else? Trying to race it at the LilSki's Glen with the chicane and the boot and pretty much every other lap the AI just launch themselves off the curbing at the chicane and back themselves into the wall...

Also another question, on the pit strategy. We don't get to set the wing changes at the stop in the preset menu. But everytime you pit the wing is set to add +25. The first time this happened I thought something was broken as the balance obviously changed massively and the car feels like it has 200 less horsepower. Since then I noticed that I have to manually change it to +0 at the first pit stop of the race. Anyway to change this so it doesn't do that?

Really like driving this car, the details are amazing. I am wondering though is there any reason why the AI seems much more prone to spinning this than anything else? Trying to race it at the LilSki's Glen with the chicane and the boot and pretty much every other lap the AI just launch themselves off the curbing at the chicane and back themselves into the wall...

Also another question, on the pit strategy. We don't get to set the wing changes at the stop in the preset menu. But everytime you pit the wing is set to add +25. The first time this happened I thought something was broken as the balance obviously changed massively and the car feels like it has 200 less horsepower. Since then I noticed that I have to manually change it to +0 at the first pit stop of the race. Anyway to change this so it doesn't do that?
Pit bug will be fixed in the next update.

As for the AI, LMP1s are the perfect storm of bad news for them. The AI have late reaction times to corners at high speeds. In (much lighter) open wheelers, this doesn't pose a massive issue. In LMP1s (in HDF trim, anyway), it becomes a problem. Improved consistency means laptimes drop to the point of uselessness, unfortunately.

Another question, is the virtual mirror(not virtual as in VR, but the mirror that you can enable when you can't see your physical mirror) something thats config-ed in the Mod? Once enabled its really small(looks like maybe its the image from the driver side mirror) also its extremely overexposed. Is there anyway to adjust it?

• Deleted member 223075

@mclarenf1papa Some new about LODs ? If no can you give us the unlocked data.acd to make LODs by ourselves

It's their mod their choice...

but...

yeah i don't get what's the hold up...sound fix? that might be? physics fix?
It's in his own hands and it's been months.

"They're done and will be released when I find some time. " So if i understand right, LODs are finsihed and you just have to upload here ? I think with confinement all around the world you have some time...

Remember that you sell this car so please finish it ;)
For the price of a cheap sandwich.

I'd like to get the car out. It'd help sales and take something off of the to-do list, but there are more important things to be done, and that has been the case for months.

If you'd like, I can set fire to your house and put your dog down so you can see just how quickly that $5 drops down your list of priorities. Had no intentions of disclosing those publicly and don't want any pity posts because of it, but perhaps it's worth it if more selflessness and empathy are brought into the frames of reference of the selfish and inconsiderate.

Edit: and please do not quote this post as I don't intend to keep that information public for long.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 36 8.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%