impreza wrc 98 555

EA Sports WRC impreza wrc 98 555 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, what do you to know?
I need to know how to see the panel lines in the textures, to understand where to place the hood for example, so as to be able to modify the textures without having to try, or to know how to apply the textures to a 3D model, to see how it turns out
If you want send me a private message
thanks

I need to know how to see the panel lines in the textures, to understand where to place the hood for example, so as to be able to modify the textures without having to try, or to know how to apply the textures to a 3D model, to see how it turns out
If you want send me a private message
thanks
In here https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sAPRfuZGgfJR6aAjPvzzvyEsfLOlA6y6 you can find some templates fom Udegani. With tool Blender 4.0 you can edit in 3D or import to classic templates.
To import:
-Choose General
-file\ import\ gltf2.0 (File that you downloaded (.glb))
-Texture paint (in left of screen apear the template very big. You have to unlarge).
-Display channels (a icon in bottom of animation). Choose alfa.
Enlarge the image, make a print screen and put it in Photoshop.
It should apear like this.
Imagem1.png

In here https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sAPRfuZGgfJR6aAjPvzzvyEsfLOlA6y6 you can find some templates fom Udegani. With tool Blender 4.0 you can edit in 3D or import to classic templates.
To import:
-Choose General
-file\ import\ gltf2.0 (File that you downloaded (.glb))
-Texture paint (in left of screen apear the template very big. You have to unlarge).
-Display channels (a icon in bottom of animation). Choose alfa.
Enlarge the image, make a print screen and put it in Photoshop.
It should apear like this.
View attachment 714780
ok, i make all in your descrition, and i arrived here.
now if i make a print screen, the image it's too little than real resolution of skin, how can make for have save dimension and proprtion?
thanks!
Senza titolo.jpg

Last edited:
Great! Would be cool if you could add the number on the top rear of the roof and also Hella to the lights. Also Grist under Mcrae's name in the window. Don't know how changeable these skins are though.

Great! Would be cool if you could add the number on the top rear of the roof and also Hella to the lights. Also Grist under Mcrae's name in the window. Don't know how changeable these skins are though.
Off course, it's possible, this is first try, in few days i try to refresh with this additions for the hella sponsor, i don't make because its only one texture ror the glass headlight and the logo result upside down, i need try if its possible make with another method

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 184 66.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 118 42.9%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 127 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 54 19.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 76 27.6%
Back