IMSA 2022 | Rick Ware Racing - Eurasia Motorsports #51 | RSS GT-M Akuro V6 Evo 2

Skins IMSA 2022 | Rick Ware Racing - Eurasia Motorsports #51 | RSS GT-M Akuro V6 Evo 2 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
The3rdWheel submitted a new resource:

IMSA 2022 | Rick Ware Racing - Eurasia Motorsports #51 | RSS GT-M Akuro V6 Evo 2 - 2022 Rick Ware Racing Nurtec ODT

View attachment 717635View attachment 717634View attachment 717636The Purple Beast of the #51 Rick Ware Racing 2022 entry in the IMSA sprint events, driven by Ryan Eversley and Aidan Read.View attachment 717639
To install, drag and drop the ZIP file in Content Manger. To install manually, locate you Assetto Corsa root folder and drag the ZIP file there.

Tire Textures - @MEDIIZA Designs
Transparent Preview -...

Read more about this resource...

Don't wanna spoil your stars rating, but I only see a grey square where the race number is (showroom and more important previews).
Two other skins I have are fine.
Can you please check.

Last edited:
Don't wanna spoil your stars rating, but I only see a grey square where the race number is (showroom and more important previews).
Tho other skins I have are fine.
Can you please check.
That's a car thing unfortunately. In real life, the numberplate is bigger than the one that RSS provides. So in my preview pictures, I only put the numberplate on the RSS template just so that it can show in showroom. But there's no way to actually remove the gray box.

How is it then that two other skins here on RD do show the complete number plate ?
That's because they use the actual numberplate template. Some of them attempt to paint over it making it look janky. And others have the leverage to actually use the template because it aligns with it's IRL counterpart. If I used the template, the numberplate would either be way too small, or there would be 2 overlapping numberplates in showroom. Only fix for this problem would be for me to make a separate file specifically for showroom.

The3rdWheel updated IMSA 2022 | Rick Ware Racing - Eurasia Motorsports #51 | RSS GT-M Akuro V6 Evo 2 with a new update entry:

*PLEASE READ*

View attachment 718610The In-Game hood vent coloring now works!

In order to get it to work,
- First re-download the skin.
- Next, locate the car file in your AC root folder. View attachment 718607
- Afterwards, drag the extension folder that's located in the newly downloaded ZIP file, View attachment 718609Then, drop it into the original car file and hit replace.View attachment 718606
IMPORTANT NOTE!!
If you drag the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 29 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 37 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.3%