AC IMSA/WEC Multiclass @ Le Mans - Monday 27 May 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Tail-nudged by a BMW on the 2nd lap and car wrecked, all yellow - thanks for that, reply is fun...

No way were the sim gods going to let me have two races without getting punted off in one week.

As always, thanks @Craig Dunkley

@Asterix I take full blame I'm so sorry man. I completely interperted your line and what you were doing all wrong. I should have left a gap and been safe but I didn't, sorry once again.

. for the first race in AC I enjoyed it. Too bad I didn't know how to add gas and my set-up wasn't the best. I will do better next time, at least I hope. Thank you all. Sorry for hit Darrell, my fault.

On exiting AC I saw to my great surprise that I was the fastest GT driver. That cannot be right. Ernie and Wolfgang were certainly faster and in front of me. Is it because I finished my lap after the RACE OVER had appeared?

I had fun but most of the time I cruised alone. I wasn't fast enough to join the 'party' with Ernie and others. I started at mediums and did only a refuel of 1l. But I don't think that that made the difference.

Thanks @Craig Dunkley for organizing it.

Thanks all, very much enjoyed myself, should have put some practice in, by the end of the race my laps were 5 seconds quicker than my qualify time.

Still not sure what to do next week, a couple of drivers have made suggestions that sound very interesting ...if I do not get it posted tonight it will be done tomorrow ..Craig is thinking

Congrads as always to the podiums and every driver that managed to finish :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hope to see you all again next week for another blast :thumbsup:

Dr. Ullrich is happy with the result today
DRE9WzlW4AEMX_5.jpg

@Geof Murata-San would like a few words with you
Autorennen-560x373-581e7ab49de5b3ae.jpg

@Craig Dunkley and Rd for the event, Truly a good time.

The LMP's are great driving cars, I'd rather drive them than the other class as long as the course is a long one.

I think on a couple of my passes things got a little close, sorry to anyone involved for that, thanks too for the guys that gave way easily, been there been doing that!

@Craig Dunkley and Rd for the event, Truly a good time.

The LMP's are great driving cars, I'd rather drive them than the other class as long as the course is a long one.

I think on a couple of my passes things got a little close, sorry to anyone involved for that, thanks too for the guys that gave way easily, been there been doing that!

I love them to, but my reaction time has slowed down over the years ...glad you had fun, hope to see you next week for another "Multiclass" blast :thumbsup:

Uneventful race really, got stuck behind a stalled C7 on the start, but not upset about that.
At least i did not crash, well, a bit of shunting but thats about it, funnily the car did not seem to work so well after that, i never know if it’s my imagination. i think there is 10% damage applied, if i get time will look into that out of interest. <<< ( @Medilloni same here with the damage )
i ended up running a two stop race and accepted a long time in the pits. I prefer to have an enjoyable
race and tried to make lot of progress early in the race.
Ended up after the pit stop behind @Pe Ha , he certainly had the measure of me, it was all i could
do to maintain a 8 sec gap. What was so infuriating was that as i was struggling to keep up let alone catch him, all i saw was on the leader board app, lap after lap, was Pe Ha Pe Ha, Pe Ha , i was convinced he was laughing at my attempts to catch him.:(
The LMP cars were of no concern in this race, at all, i am obviously speaking from my point of view.:thumbsup:
Impressed with the speed of James in the BMW m3 and it was a pleasure being passed by Wolfgang
it was good to see how it’s done.:thumbsup:
i hope the setup worked for you Han @HF2000 , i was on half your fuel load plus Softs, if you were wondering about my extra pace, other than that, same setup. Changed my mind about a 1 liter fuel
stop when i saw how quick some of the field were.

A thank you to @Craig Dunkley for the event,:thumbsup:

My wife has just informed me after all these years, when I am concentrating I hold by breath for long periods and grunt.
I would like to make it clear I was not having SEX and driving. If only I could.:(

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 112 88.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 21 16.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 20 15.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 13.4%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 39 30.7%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 47 37.0%