INDYCAR IR18 2023 MOD!

Cars INDYCAR IR18 2023 MOD! 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey everyone, got the mod downloaded and it works great. I love it! The one problem I am having is with overriding the MyTeam white livery. I made a livery using the photoshop file provided, and followed a few different online guides on how to do custom liveries in AMS2, but nothing I try is working. Can anyone help me out that has had this problem, or has done the MyTeam livery override?

Well I didn't use Content manager. somehow J(S)GME seems more simpler, so I use this
ok, I'll have to spend some time with CM I see now, at first glance it seems complicated :D

it puzzles me how it can work with zipped files (we don't need to extract them first?) but ok... when you guys did it, I guess I can too.
my pc is begging for update in any case :D

Last edited:
Well I didn't use Content manager. somehow J(S)GME seems more simpler, so I use this
ok, I'll have to spend some time with CM I see now, at first glance it seems complicated :D

it puzzles me how it can work with zipped files (we don't need to extract them first?) but ok... when you guys did it, I guess I can too.
my pc is begging for update in any case :D
It's worth the (brief) initial effort to get used to Content Manager - it's simpler and quicker than JSGME. Just put the mod zip in the folder (as per their instructions), no extracting, no bootfiles.

Hello, I need help.

If I install the mod (to date I have only installed this mod on AMS2, so I don't know if this problem would happen with others) through Content Manager, I can't create any championships or access the simulator's original championships. When loading the championship, it closes by itself.

When I install it through JSGME, downloading the corresponding bootfile, I can create a championship with the mod and access the original championships, everything works fine until the AMS2 version changes.

How to fix this error with Content Manager please?

Last edited:
No sound after update.. 1.5.5
Same for me. All my Indycars disappeared following the update. I was able to reinstall the mod easily enough using Content Manager, but none of the Indycars have engine sound. F-USA cars are fine.

Also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the mods but no luck.

Don't know if this is related or not, but the update also cleared out my profile stats and affinity data. I've only had the game for a few days so this isn't that big of a deal, but wondering if I am an isolated incident here.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 547 68.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 345 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 364 45.7%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 184 23.1%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 214 26.9%
Back