INDYCAR IR18 2023 MOD!

Cars INDYCAR IR18 2023 MOD! 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
hhmmm... I hosed something, and now the game just crashes. I removed all the boot files and the indycar with JSME and it still crashes
Is it crashing during startup or loading screen? If the issue is with the loading screen, check the driveline entry. If it's startup something may have gone wrong with your bootfiles, try applying a brand new set of bootfiles and re-adding the vehiclelist and driveline entries.

As a last resort, you can "Verify the integrity of the files" in Steam.

Hi I’ve tried deleting mod files and then did a integrety check on steam then added mod files again made know difference can’t understand why all of the livery’s aren’t showing up

Now the base custom team car is showing and the aj Foyt team livery is showing but non of the other liverys are showing cant understand why 2 livery’s are showing and non of the others arnt showing

How do you install this Mod way to much work to install.
I got it to work notice just a few bugs I will be driving along and its like I ran over something and car jumps way off the ground but there was nothing on the road.

Don't know if this is the right place to report a bug but have noticed an issue with the mod:

When 'Visual Damage Only' is enabled and the car gets damage for example the front wing is knocked off, it lands on track and is visible to other players, but on your car the front wing is still attached so it looks as if you have no damage when you are driving the car from the player pov.

Last edited:
FYI: I got my game
i tried to back out the changes, and uninstall the bootfiles, and it still crahses. It should be back to native, but it does not like something.
I got the game working again by the check integrity of files on steam. it found 3 files trashed. Too bad it does not tell me which ones. I may try the install again tonight. I have installed the cars from PCMT before, although I could only get one to work properly at at time without uninstalling others. The alpine dash was always messed up. So I am not sure if there is something on my game install causing my troubles.

hi every one ive just verified integrety of game files on steam automblista 2 game there were 6 files that needed to be fixed i uninstalled bootfile then mod then reinstalled mod first and then bootfile started game and now all the car liverys are there for indy2023 mod i cant belive it thanks to every ones help and ideas on how to fix this problem all the best

question:
If I have old cars and the old boot file 1.3.7... Do I need to delete them from the mods folder before installing the new boot file?
I believe so. Even when I had the new (most current) boot files I still needed to uninstall all through JSME and reinstall in the correct order to get this mod to show up. You will need the new boot files anyway, so uninstill the old, install the new, and you can delete the boot folder for 1.3.7.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 544 68.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 343 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 363 45.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 183 23.1%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 214 27.0%
Back