rF2 IndyCar "OT500(km)" - Fri 24th May *SPECIAL LIVESTREAMED FREE EVENT*

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
GGs man, no clue how you got that lucky at the last FCY but you took full advantage of it, enjoy the milk :thumbsup:
Plugin didn't work well. Nobody should overtake for the left side before finish line AND overtake just after the FCY happened, so in the last FCY i think someone brake before finish line and game gave me a position for free, but I was fighting with one driver, maybe you to stay behind P2. Same I lost positions in others FCY.

Plugin didn't work well. Nobody should overtake for the left side before finish line AND overtake just after the FCY happened, so in the last FCY i think someone brake before finish line and game gave me a position for free, but I was fighting with one driver, maybe you to stay behind P2. Same I lost positions in others FCY.
yeah we were side by side when the FCY dropped and Ed was telling us to calm down as we were still duking it out towards the line, then he was suprised to be tolled to let you through while he was ahead of both of us :roflmao: you win some you lose some and judging from the whole race you're a deserving winner :thumbsup:

Ye, I know ;P Felt like you and @Michael Rudolf was cooperating at a point in the race :p
Actually no. I was doing my best to cooperate, but he was the only one defending 4th like it was for the win. We could have caught up so much quicker is Michael was in the voice chat and could have worked with me, rather than defending and breaking the tow when I was trying to push us both forwards.

Not 100% sure but I think I heard him complaining pretty bad about me at some point in voice chat on stream. I was starting to close the gap and he started fighting me but it sounded like he thought the same about me :O_o:
Yes, after 20 laps of trying to work with you and it not happening, I was then fighting because we were all losing time and I just wanted someone in the VC who was cooperating to come along with me. It's just the way it goes sometimes.

Actually no. I was doing my best to cooperate, but he was the only one defending 4th like it was for the win. We could have caught up so much quicker is Michael was in the voice chat and could have worked with me, rather than defending and breaking the tow when I was trying to push us both forwards.
Not 100% sure but I think I heard him complaining pretty bad about me at some point in voice chat on stream. I was starting to close the gap and he started fighting me but it sounded like he thought the same about me :O_o:

I was wrong then!

Life on the ovals!

yeah we were side by side when the FCY dropped and Ed was telling us to calm down as we were still duking it out towards the line, then he was suprised to be tolled to let you through while he was ahead of both of us :roflmao: you win some you lose some and judging from the whole race you're a deserving winner :thumbsup:
Yes, Rocket was ahead sure, it was a surprise. Anyway I had luck with strategy because my tyres were newer than everyone in front of me. So I could overtake Ruben outside in T3-T4 and keep the position without slipstream. Great race everyone!

@Mik If you want some Rich Energy, PM me an address and I can send you a few victory cans!
Thank you Jim, but I am completely satisfied with the race and the fun! Don't spend money for me. Again, thanks for your offer and the opportunity to race without a Premium subscription

Yes, Rocket was ahead sure, it was a surprise. Anyway I had luck with strategy because my tyres were newer than everyone in front of me. So I could overtake Ruben outside in T3-T4 and keep the position without slipstream. Great race everyone!

I thought @Kresh would be able to make use of his relatively new tyres as well, but that didn't work out.

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 23 51.1%
  • Porsche

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • BMW

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • McLaren

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Toyota

Votes: 19 42.2%
  • Intel

Votes: 6 13.3%