Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Howdy out there.

My name is Andrew ( Andreas ) Boerner, and i am living in the *not* so wonderful country Germany. To many germans here... :whistling:

Anyway, i have found an e-mail in the steam forum made by Bram Hengeveld ( greetings to Utrecht btw. )
about your clan. So, here i am, looking forward to have good races and a lot of FUNFUNFUN in Grid 2. I am an onlineracer since NfS and *Toca*times. PC since 1990 . And i love sneaking around in the forum. :ninja:

Games I play atm:
Grid
Grid 2
F1 2010
F1 2011
F1 2012
Dirt 3
HL all
Skyrim V
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
Fallout: New Vegas
Fallout 3
Stalker : Clear Sky

My steamname is Friedleif.....or click -------> http://steamcommunity.com/id/Andy61/

Cheers m8's
and have a darn good day out there. :)

Hi,

I am trying to pick up sim racing again. I am currently practicing offline and hoping to join clubs and leagues in the near future. Currently playing rFactor and Race Injection and looking forward to rFactor 2 and Assetto Corsa.

Hello everybody guys.
My name' s Giuseppe Curri and I' m new here on RaceDepartment.
I registered initially to download some extra contents for my recently bought Game Stock Car 2012 and Formula Truck, but then i saw you have lots of online races going on very often. So I decided to subscribe for a licence to take part in some races.

Wish to find good challenges in your servers!

See you on the track!

Thank you Dan.

I just hoped to had a reply ( confirmation ) of my requested license application before the 19:00 GMT of today to allow me to take part of the Formula Truck event at Cascavel this evening.
Anyway, I' ll wait respectfully my license without any rush. ;)

Bye!

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%