Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Hey everyone my name is Anjo, I'm new to all this. I'm currently trying to work on touge time attacks.
(My current best time and map is 5:24 on Akina/Haruna)

If you have any tips and if you want to play some AC just send me a message.

Don't expect anything amazing from me I just got a G27 and have no real racing credentials haha. (I don't even drive yet lmao)

Thanks,
Anjo ',:^)

How/where do I download Akina? I'm still looking for it!

I'd like to introduce myself to the community, my name is Michael Schneider. I've been into sim racing on and off for the last 15 years, amazing the progress we've seen. At 61 years old it's a great way to keep sharp!

Finally got serious the last two years and have been using RaceRoom, Project Cars2 and Assetto Corsa. Presently in the Zero Racing League (RaceRoom) and having a lot of fun as well as learning a lot. Looking forward to participating here also!

Hello There,
i'm a 26 year old fool, who always wanted a cool racing experience online. So i couldn't hold it any longer, bought a G29/Rift Setup and now i am looking forward to learn how to drive and have fun on clean servers in assetto corsa.
The community here seems quite nice, so i will give it a try!

Have fun and greetings from Germany

Welcome. Not new to racing. Always been a near-the-back marker. New to VR headset racing though and loving it.

See you on the track!

Hi! my name is Dani Mcfly, i'm 35 years old, a sim racing fan from Spain and just started this new hobby a few months ago. I'm looking forward to create some nice mods for Assetto Corsa, have a great day :D

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.2%