Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Hi Guys, I'm new here but have been a long time poster on one of the other simracing forums

I'm in the process of rejuvenating a rig I made over ten years ago and hope that I will be able to pick your brains and experience!

Cheers

Les

Hi all

I'm Lewis

I've just brought AC after watching youtuber Jimmy Broadbent. Looking forward to adding some Mods and getting back into sim racing. Gran turismo racer since GT2 and Project Cars more recently using a Thrusmaster racing wheel.

Ok, so I have to introduce myself.

My Name is Sebastian, I am 36 Years old and I love to race the GT3 Cars in Assetto Corsa and Raceroom and in RR I like the DTM 2016 Cars.

My favorite Track is the Red Bull Ring and I like Oschersleben, because I had the Chance to Race them in real with "Drive Like Bruno".

Sadly RR is crashing since the Update, so I have AC only at this Moment.

Hello,

I'm Crilin. Quite new in this simracing world (since last November).

I have a TMX+T3PA pedal+TH8A shifter, and I have played mostly to PC2, and ocassionaly to Asseto corsa and F1 2017.

I have found a lot of interesting information in RaceDeparment.
Kind Regards

Crilin

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 36 33.0%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 32 29.4%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 18 16.5%
  • Watch party

Votes: 10 9.2%