Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

hello everibody,

My name is Carlos and i´m from Portugal.
I have 31 years old.
I race simulators very very amateur, American truck simulator, dirt3, F1 2017, Asseto Corsa.
And i´m here to have some fun.

Thanks xD

hello everibody,

My name is Carlos and i´m from Portugal.
I have 31 years old.
I race simulators very very amateur, American truck simulator, dirt3, F1 2017, Asseto Corsa.
And i´m here to have some fun.

Thanks xD
Hi Carlos welcome to the Race Department community.
If you're looking for fun check out our club races fun is what they're for.

Hi everybody, I'm Rafa, alias: elkunfutero. And I'm a little bored about life (to put it in a way) :laugh: so that's why I race and drive simulators (among other things), so far I think Assetto Corsa is a Wonderful Simulator, I have a lot of fun with it, and It helps me get relaxed. Most of the time I drive for the sheer pleasure of doing it, with Akina or Tajo Track mods, usually don't get into frenzy race challenges or competition at all, but sometimes I do however.

I like this site and the great content that It provides, keep up the good work!.

Hello all and greetings. I am new to RaceDepartment and F1 sim racing. I play F1 2017 and Assetto Corsa. I came to this site to download some F1 2018 skins for Assetto Corsa and decided to join your community. Glad to be a part of it!
Hello and welcome to Race department, we have a good AC mod section so I hope you find what you're looking for.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Watch party

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 1 2.5%