Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Greetings from Latvia! :thumbsup:

hello LUPO :) looking forward to see u on track. enjoy our forum and have fun

Hey Everyone my name is Alex and I drift in real life but I'm trying to drift on Assetto Corsa. So far its been more frustrating than real drifting lol

Hi guys and welcome to Race Department.
Hope you all enjoy your time here in the forums and join in the conversations.:)

Hi Everyone my name is Filipe.
I'm from France.
I've just made myself my first playseat after several years of waiting.
I'm made it with wood and an old thrusmaster f430ffb.
I'm playing under AC and this wonderful community give me a lot of informations and help to configure the game with my fbb and my hardware configuration.
Very great job made by mods developers.
Thank you very much.
Now i must training to perform in AC :)

Hi. Vetteguy here. I am new to this site and forum but I have been into simracing since GT1 and 2 and all the way up thru AC and Project Cars2. I do not race online much due to limited time and a slow internet connection. I must confess that I came here because of a search for Pittrace for AC. I am planning to try a track day at the real track in my 2002 Corvette. Anyway, it looks like there is a wealth of info here and I am looking forward to browsing around the site and forum.

Hi. New here...maybe.. forgot if I ever was here but e-mail changes and alot of time passed since i did any Race07... Was on NG before and found out it was closed.. sad for the community. Hope I will find what I need here :)

[QUOTE = "LUPO, post: 157087"] Benvenuto nella Community RaceDepartment. Usa questa discussione per presentarti e ricevere un caloroso benvenuto in cambio :innamorato:[/ QUOTE]
Slve a tutti e come tanti appassionati di giochi ogni tanto mi ritrovo a provare giochi un po più vecchiotti, e grazie alle varie comunita divise per gioco che si impegnano constantemente per darci csempre un pizzico in più, ed eccomi a riprovare f1 2014 però stavolta con qualche mod per vedere comè, detto questo piacere di far parte di questa comunity che ho scoperto googlando, e complimenti per le varie sezioni del forum è un piacere saluti a tutti.

Hello people.

My name is Manuel Pérez, Manuturismo in the simulator car, and i like say that i hope funny in this comunnity.

I´m 43 years ago, very novice in the simulation. I live in Canary Island - Spain.

Thanks you for all

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 29 42.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 33 47.8%