Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Hello, let's introduce myself. My name is Niek and I'm from the Netherlands.
Bit late to the Automobilista party but it runs on my old laptop. Also playing Raceroom.
Really like the work on the mods by a lot of people.
Cheers :)

Hello everyone. I would like to introduce myself with a tribute to Sir Stirling Moss with a personal family memory. In 1955 my uncle and my father took part in 1000 Miglia at the wheel of a Lancia GT 2500 tuned by Maglioli. My uncle goal was to run the stretch from Brescia to Verona in a better time than Stirling Moss. The brave achievement had a harsch end against a wall of a railroad bridge just out of Peschiera. My uncle, at the wheel, severely hurt, my father threw out of the car and declared dead. My mother was informed and requested to reach the morgue for the necessary requirements. Luckily enough, nera the place of the crash was a recently established private clinic and a doctor, a long standig friend of my father, was on the bridge awaiting for the Lancia # 458. He witnessed the crash and, with some difficulties, was able to reach the body of my father, already under a pitying sheet. He succesfuly managed to come him to life. Then followed a couple of month in hospital and my mother told me about my uncle screaming, in the sleep, to know the time of Stirling Moss. finally they both recoverd.
p.s. sorry for my english

Hi everyone, getting back into Sim Racing and Assetto Corsa now we're all in lockdown here in Canada (Toronto). Running a 9900K with a 2080 Super in VR with a crappy old logitech wheel but it works, and my daily driver is an S4. Have been gaming for 30 years, and did some triple screen setups for marketing events in the past.

Great community and looking forward to cruising with some of you. Shutoko and LA Canyons are AMAZING, thank you to the creators!!

Last edited:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 28 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.4%