Isolation! What Have You Been Playing?

The DLC S397 have released is pretty decent. Maybe take a look if you havent seen the updates

I know. Bought the Porsche cup car last night and the quality of it is miles ahead of the older stuff. Just not too keen on spending a lot of money at the moment otherwise id be buying their tracks and gt3 and endurance packs to go with it

For those who voted for AC, do you play mostly offline or online? I've just got the game so wondering how other people like to play it and what works for you..

ventured into other games .. still racing but not as much hard when kids at home all time can i have a go .. no .. do all your jobs then save up your pocket money then you can have a go on your own wheel .. but yes mainly pool fx nation .. boring but passes the time

ventured into other games .. still racing but not as much hard when kids at home all time can i have a go .. no .. do all your jobs then save up your pocket money then you can have a go on your own wheel .. but yes mainly pool fx nation .. boring but passes the time

i grabbed far cry 5 from uplay for £12.50 the other day. First time in a long time playing a shooter. Brilliant game. Want Call of Duty but am not paying £45 for it.

Want Call of Duty but am not paying £45 for it.

Warzone mode is available for free for everyone and it's brilliant, it's a 100gb download but it's worth it. The main COD MW campaign is playable if a morally vacant.

True, Far Cry 5 is fun, make sure you play to the end!

F1 2019, a lot ! Finally got rid off that stupid rewind button of my wheel and my mind.
My career mode is finally taking off without that damn thing.
Only 2 DNFs in 12 races !

Also I haven't tried to race online seriously since the early 10's on EEC, I should try it again. AI in F1 2019 gets boring really quick.

And if it's not sim : Black Mesa (Amazing if you played HL1 back in the days), Anno 1800, Baba is you (which is driving me nuts)

I know. Bought the Porsche cup car last night and the quality of it is miles ahead of the older stuff. Just not too keen on spending a lot of money at the moment otherwise id be buying their tracks and gt3 and endurance packs to go with it
Yeah I can appreciate that. Cost is an issue at the best of times and, with these exceptionally uncertain times we find ourselves in, spending lots of money on non-essential items may not be the best thing to do.
Then again, a good S397 or steam sale could maybe help here.
Have to say the GT packs along with Sebring, Le Mans and Nordschliefe are awesome additions to the base content of this title.
I read somewhere that they are sprucing up all the other base content to be near the same level as the new content but that could take some time, but at least will be free.

For those who voted for AC, do you play mostly offline or online? I've just got the game so wondering how other people like to play it and what works for you..

So I can't speak for everyone, but I do exclusively offline. My main goal is to recreate historic series. Currently, I'm using the RSS GTs alongside the VRC Prototypes to run 2001-2005 ALMS seasons. Obviously it's not 100% accurate, but it is a fun experience to relive that era.

thanks dude .. grabbed a few good free ones .. one good one will reccomend is drawful 2 .. need 3+ players but after a few beers with mates its one of best laughs you will have :)

So I can't speak for everyone, but I do exclusively offline. My main goal is to recreate historic series. Currently, I'm using the RSS GTs alongside the VRC Prototypes to run 2001-2005 ALMS seasons. Obviously it's not 100% accurate, but it is a fun experience to relive that era.
Thanks for your reply! Are those cars all included in the base game or are they DLC packs that you had to buy as extra? How do you find the quality of the AI to race against? Is it difficult to create seasons in the game?

Mainly RF2 for me. I used my free time to do many tries:
First I raced my 4hrs of Daytona using DPi / RSS mod and the very good skinpacks created by @Brototype. Really fun to do a race with up to date opponents skins
Then, I dived into Porsche GT3 Cup, and finally I tried to do kind of VLN experience with more than 50 AI. Unfortunately my computer made me understand quickly it was too old for such funny experience.

Last weekend I was attracted by the sales on Dirt 2 and I bought it. But after spending time wrestling with the ffb and trying to get rid of the overboard feeling, I gave up and tried to get my money back. Too late, I had played 3 hours and the maximum time to be eligible for reimbursement is 2 hours on Steam. € 27 wasted.

Mainly RF2 for me. I used my free time to do many tries:
First I raced my 4hrs of Daytona using DPi / RSS mod and the very good skinpacks created by @Brototype. Really fun to do a race with up to date opponents skins
Then, I dived into Porsche GT3 Cup, and finally I tried to do kind of VLN experience with more than 50 AI. Unfortunately my computer made me understand quickly it was too old for such funny experience.

Last weekend I was attracted by the sales on Dirt 2 and I bought it. But after spending time wrestling with the ffb and trying to get rid of the overboard feeling, I gave up and tried to get my money back. Too late, I had played 3 hours and the maximum time to be eligible for reimbursement is 2 hours on Steam. € 27 wasted.
What are the DPi/RSS mods? Do you play RF2 online or against the AI?

Yeah I can appreciate that. Cost is an issue at the best of times and, with these exceptionally uncertain times we find ourselves in, spending lots of money on non-essential items may not be the best thing to do.
Then again, a good S397 or steam sale could maybe help here.
Have to say the GT packs along with Sebring, Le Mans and Nordschliefe are awesome additions to the base content of this title.
I read somewhere that they are sprucing up all the other base content to be near the same level as the new content but that could take some time, but at least will be free.

Hopefully they spruce up the btcc civic while they're at it. Always been a great car but could do with an exterior graphical update.

When I'm in the rig ACC, otherwise Yakuza Kiwami. I have a steamlink to play it from the couch, so that my oldest cat could lie on my lap.
Haven't played since she went to intensive care on Tuesday and subsequently needed to be put down yesterday morning...

Very sorry to hear that. I miss my cat more than some dead relatives.

rFactor! I still have so many mods to go through. But the last few days I have been just driving around to test the output of a simple 'AI'. It sort of works, but it completely does not work.

Basically no changes here for me, DiRT Rally 2.0 and Assetto Corsa Competizione, and Football Manager 2020 when not into racing.

Automobilista 2 changed the options a bit, but still keen on what I mentioned.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 253 34.2%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 201 27.2%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 139 18.8%
  • Watch party

Votes: 60 8.1%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 18 2.4%