Isolation! What Have You Been Playing?

Besides AMS and a little bit of Race07, I've been playing Generation Zero and... I can't make this up: The Division. I swear I got into it by chance, and back in February! :D:p

Also, depending on if I end up having time off, I'd like to get Race Track Builder and do some modeling :D

Unfortunately for me I'm working from home, and I actually have to work too...
After that, it's putting kids to bed and having dinner with the wife before we relax, knackered, in front of the TV, currently watching Ozark series 3
What do I wish I was playing?
A mix of Deliver us the Moon, ACC, AMS2 and Halo MCC on PC... all day!

Sadly I am working more than ever and even though I think about hopping on the rig or playing something whilst I am at work, by the time I get home, I don't have my head in the right place to be doing gaming of any kind, so not a good time for me I'm afraid.

I did buy AMS2 and Gungeon but haven't touched them. I downloaded Insurgency Sandstorm for the free long weekend they had but never played it.

For now I will continue to download and collect good looking mods for AC and one day soon, I hope to be able to actually sit down and try them out.

Last edited:
acc all day, multiplayer its full :) and has become more fun, i would say (almost) free of rammers

ac stop working in my pc and not matter what i do refuse to work, sadly devs dont support the game anymore

Racing automobilista supercars at symmons plains with friends in isolation ..so social sim contact with brother in south aust, friend in Tas at Burnie and neighbour across street. Actually nothing has changed our competion is still running.

And to see how representative (or otherwise)ithe poll s of the steam population as a whole, here are the rolling average figures from Steamdb as of now

European Truck Simulator 2 34,000
American Truck Simulator 6,500
F1 2019 5,800
Assetto Corsa 4,150
DiRT Rally 2.0 1,600
Project CARS 1 or 2 1,450 (split 1250 in PC2, 200 in PC1)
Assetto Corsa Competizione 1,250
RaceRoom Racing Experience 750
rFactor 2 650
Wreckfest 650
Automobilista 2 Beta / EA 400
Automobilista 200
NASCAR Heat 200
KartKraft 30

Thank you for this compilation, it says it all as far as I am concerned. :)

Between home office and simply having no mood to play video-games lately, I did manage to play a bit of AMS2 yesterday, so I guess that counts...

AC for the most part, trying to better my lap times on the ''Green Hell'' with various cars and the odd offline race. A little ACC as well, all while trying to keep a safe distance, of course!

Tried Raceroom Experience over their free-to-play all content weekend and had so much fun with the older cars like the Group 5 turbos, 934 RSR, BMW M1 and others. Went on and got the full premium pack and have been really enjoying it as it reminds me of GT Legends. Plus the engine and ambient sounds racing in a pack are so nice. So time well spent for me.

Other than that, it is ACC which is just getting better and better. Watched the streaming races with the pros vs the sim racers and it was super impressive. Good times with sim racing right now.

I'm not actively playing any racing games at the moment. I'm doing a lot of marathon rng(random number generator) stuff with the black spirit in Black Desert Online. This game have too much people with more than 2 years at it & still playing it. Still don't feel to quit yet...

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 43 8.8%
  • Monthly

Votes: 21 4.3%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 6.4%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.1%