Operating System: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7, 32 or 64 bits
Processor: 1.5 GHz
RAM: 512 MB
Video Card: 64 MB OpenGL 1.2.1-compliant
DirectX Version: DirectX 8.1 or newer libraries

For those with connection problems
« on: January 06, 2012, 07:32:57 PM »

We think we have the connect to the servers problem found:

You have to open ONLY UDP ports, not "both" (UDP and TCP)

Sorry Piboso, you have the information clear on "Network ports thread" and we didn't follow it...
embarrassed.gif

Found this on Piboso site... how does this effect a Dmz that is on..

I have just installed KRP beta 5 and as usual I created a new user so I can start with a fresh slate. One thing I noticed right aaway is that unless I set the steering linearity to 100 I end up with a dead zone of about 45 degrees left and right (set at 50). If instead I set it at 100 linearity the steering responds as it should but it is also very difficult to control the cart at extreme steering angles .

I have tons of sims and none of them has ever done that to me. Am I doing something wrong?

Also, I am not a karter, I have no idea what some of the settings mean. What does "Smooth" do and how do I set the Press and release?
And what is the "Heading"? Looks like it's supposed to be some analog control but I can't imagine what it is.

Thanks

Track Warden Law.http://www.mediafire.com/?43k315e7wjtp3jq
Class:Kc1
Just make a screenshot of your times (F11 )and upload that to a imagehosting(imageschack) site and post it here.
I will put the times in the first post!
Good luck! Times
1.49.335 Lars Brugman
2.49.891 Mark Guy
3.Time
4.Time
5.Time
6.Time
7.Time
8.Time
9.Time
10.Time
11.Time
12.Time
13.Time
14.Time
15.Time
16.Time
17.Time
18.Time
19.Time
20.Time

Ok guys if youve installed beta5 you did delete the old one first...and eveything from documents...
this was posted on PiBoso forum...(Sorry, I didn`t remove files from My Documents directory. When I did it, and reinstall the game again, huge oversteering is gone. Sorry PiBoSo.
smiley.gif
) you can put your licence back but evething else is new... due to new physics tweeks old setups might not work as good...

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.1%
  • Monthly

Votes: 29 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 37 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.3%