kb3k__Yoi_Jikan

Tracks kb3k__Yoi_Jikan 1.11

Login or Register an account to download this content
killball3000 submitted a new resource:

kb3k__Yoi_Jikan - Windy mountain road with Japanese elements

Watch full map preview here

Yoi jikan is a fictional track that resembles a japanese mountain/valley road, featuring sharp winding turns throughout and a tunnel (testing the waters with making tunnels). This map has been in development for some time simply because I was having trouble learning to add reverb to the track. When going past a large wall, you will now hear reverb from the car to give the setting a more realistic effect.

Track...

Read more about this resource...

woah, I have not seen that before... would anyone be able to send me a screenshot of that? might have to take the map down and repack it. i zipped this one the exact same way I zip all my other maps so not sure what that is... I have both Norton and Defender on. running a scan now on my PC and will report back

Scans just finished for my entire PC with Norton and Microsoft Safety Scanner and didn't find anything, If anyone else get's this notification, Please shoot me a message to hopefully track this down if it does exist there or if these are false positives from defender!

1710113573324.png

1710114323295.png

Thank you!

Update:
@beta_racing and @Choinka

I was curious after my scans and was able to find some discussion on this topic, apparently this has been a relatively common occurrence with defender for some time now.

if you still do not feel comfortable downloading and playing my map, I completely understand. Just know I work in IT and am anal when it comes to my PC so I feel i have a good grasp on ensuring i'm safe in a majority of cases. Thank you both for letting me know about this regardless.

Last edited:
At the time of writing, VirusTotal gives this download a clean bill of health (0 of 57 engines detect malware), but MS Defender thinks there's a trojan in it. Looks like a classic false positive to me.

(edit: typofix!)

Last edited:
At the time of writing, VirusTotal gives this download a clean bill of health (0 of 57 engines detect malware), but MS Defender thinks there's a trojan in it. Looks like a class false positive to me.
Actually, initially I thought the same, because back in time when I was playing RBR, there was a software needed for RBR (forgot its name) and it has also been false detected as a troyan, but it actually wasn't.

Also, I haven't had any problem when unzipping the rest of your maps, killball3000, and this one was a surprise...

Extract the contents of the archive in the assettocorsa folder or just install it via CM
But note that this is just a skin, you need the RSS Formula Hybrid 2023 car mod for this to work

At the time of writing, VirusTotal gives this download a clean bill of health (0 of 57 engines detect malware), but MS Defender thinks there's a trojan in it. Looks like a class false positive to me.

haven't had any problem when unzipping the rest of your maps, killball3000, and this one was a surprise...

View attachment 737675
Attached a pic, I suppose a false positive based on the feedback.
I'm on win 11.

And a report from me as well - I downloaded it again - no problems now :)
Guys Remember to leave a review as that will help the modder and other downloaders.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 261 67.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 174 45.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 186 48.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 81 21.0%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 105 27.3%
Back