Keehner Park Mower Circuit

Tracks Keehner Park Mower Circuit V1.05

Login or Register an account to download this content
bikerbob951 submitted a new resource:

Keehner Park Mower Circuit - Ever wanted to try racing lawn mowers in a park?

View attachment 599762
Are you among the literally dozens of people curious about lawn mower racing? Well here's your chance to experiment with this fun, low cost motorsport!

This track was designed to be used with my Honda FXT Racing Mower, click here to download

This track was made by envisioning a temporary mower racing track at my local park. It's not the world's most detailed track, but...

Read more about this resource...

Would it be possible to create an "alternate layout" where the cones have no prop physics? All the cones being able to be knocked around maybe fine for single-running, but for an actual race with several cars at a time, it can be hard running for lower-end PCs with up to 12 cars and dirt particles everywhere. the Goodwood Hillclimb mod does something similar where the hay-bales at Molecomb can be toggled to have physics on or off by changing the layout.

Last edited:
Would it be possible to create an "alternate layout" where the cones have no prop physics? All the cones being able to be knocked around maybe fine for single-running, but for an actual race with several cars at a time, it can be hard running for lower-end PCs with up to 12 cars and dirt particles everywhere. the Goodwood Hillclimb mod does something similar where the hay-bales at Molecomb can be toggled to have physics on or off by changing the layout.
Thanks for letting me know, that’s a great idea! I’ll look into that. I actually reworked the collider on the mower, it used to run up and over the cones, resulting in flipping the mower rather than pushing them away.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 172 34.4%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 140 28.0%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 93 18.6%
  • Watch party

Votes: 41 8.2%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 11 2.2%