Resource icon

Apps Kissmyrank - Local Assetto Corsa Server Plugin 1.6f

Login or Register an account to download this content
google is your friend :)

I've tried to do as stated in the video but i can only get the track boundaries to work. When i make the pit boundaries they don't show in the live map, and i can't also see my car nor the other drivers. I'm desperate, can you please help?

Thanks

I've tried to do as stated in the video but i can only get the track boundaries to work. When i make the pit boundaries they don't show in the live map, and i can't also see my car nor the other drivers. I'm desperate, can you please help?

Thanks
Hi, it's not easy to tell whats going wrong, from the distance.
To me once happened something similar pits not recognized, and the reason was, that the track.json wasn't set to writeable from everywhere.

Hi, it's not easy to tell whats going wrong, from the distance.
To me once happened something similar pits not recognized, and the reason was, that the track.json wasn't set to writeable from everywhere.
Hey! I've made it at last! Another question, when the lap gets invalidated on KMR does invalidates it on Stracker too? Thank you so much for your help

Hi again, does anybody know why i set all the boundaries, pit lines and boundaries etc and it works perfectly but after i reboot the server disappears everything (live map not showing and working anymore, same for collision replays etc)? Also, in the web console if i do cut_lines_list it says that aren't any saved, but i saved them and they were showing before...

Thanks

EDIT: After a further investigation i've found that after restarting the server the live view works, but then after a certain amount of time it just stops...i wonder what's causing this.

Last edited:
Hi all

I've installed KMR and everything looks fine but then I install KMR spotter, then activate it in content manager, then I run KMRserver and crash. Why?

I'll try to install KMRspotter first this time...

[EDIT]
Okay I've noticed I was making the same mistake again and again, maybe this has happened to someone else... When I shut down the server I must go into CONTENT MANAGER and then 'kill' the server, then try to make any change to kmr config and/or server config. Otherwise (if you don't quit the server actually, just by removing the kmr process) it will make ERROR continuously. Keep on learning this thing. :whistling: This could be a good advice for newbies like me.

Now I cannot login in chat game as kmr admin. Any clue?

Last edited:
Hello

Just a simple question.

I just type 0.5 or 0,5 to Damage Cost Between Cars and Damage Cost With Environment but when I save, it reverts back to 0.

Why this would happen? Thanks.

Also things like parking near track and max collision per 100 km does not work.

I just spend 2 hours setting everything up and seeing some of the features not working :/ very bad.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 53 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%