Krisdix's 2019 Season Mod

Misc Krisdix's 2019 Season Mod 2.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi mate can you give me some advices , when i can find some stuff to do some mods for myself bcs i like doing it , i just wanna know what to use for example

DRIVER NAMES - what software, in which file is this information
Team Names - what software, in which file is this information
CAR Performance - what software, in which file is this information
Gloves, Suits - what software, in which file is this information

Hi mate can you give me some advices , when i can find some stuff to do some mods for myself bcs i like doing it , i just wanna know what to use for example

DRIVER NAMES - what software, in which file is this information
Team Names - what software, in which file is this information
CAR Performance - what software, in which file is this information
Gloves, Suits - what software, in which file is this information
you need Ego ERP Archiver, Ego Language Editor, Photoshop (Intel DDS plugin) and a text editor of some sorts. There's a tutorial for F1 2016 (and maybe 2017) for changing drivers which is still adaptable, and the 2016 tutorial for performance changes still works too. For suits, gloves it's basically the same as editing any textures such as helmets (there's career helmet tutorials at least)

All 10 Team Livery's On Original Chassis??...in the video you see alfa romeo in chassis Williams. Is it affirmative? Thank

when I want to export some parts, for example the Williams racesuit, I can't because ther is always something wrong with the mipmaps (like "Mipmaps not found! Make sure they are in the correct F1 game folder!"). Any advice?

Version 2.2, Ricciardo has Verstappens picture in career mode at the Rivals tab, when I selected the rival it said Ricciardo and had the face of Ricciardo but when I clicked on it it changed to Verstappen picture, but above him it still says Daniel Ricciardo. Can you fix this?
20190406123337_1.jpg

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 320 69.3%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 201 43.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 219 47.4%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 93 20.1%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 124 26.8%
Back