AC KTM X-Bow R @ Mills Metropark - Weds 8th April 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
If there are any spaces I would love to race
Would love to sign you up fella but you need Premium membership first. It's cheap as chips, with great, friendly races nearly every eve - so go for it!:thumbsup: Don't forget to check out the Club Rules, using real name, Teamspeak info etc in the first post :)

The nav bar on the left has a link to 'Premium' and you'll be.....

......One of Us:sneaky:
TAd1QMA.gif

Last edited:
Excellent! You're on the list, and welcome! :thumbsup:

Please don't forget to show your real name in the forum - go to your account (top right) > account details > Real name... once you've done that it'll show underneath your username.

Other really important bit is to make sure your real name shows on the server and Teamspeak - unfortunately you can be kicked from a server if it's not showing. Sorry for the nag!

I'll be in if there's space:)
You're on the list, and welcome:thumbsup:

A quick reminder my friend - Please use your real name in the forum, as well as Teamspeak and the server - this is really important (you can find the info in the opening post). If this isn't done you could get kicked from the server, and I hate that! If you need any help please let us know:)

can I take part please :)

Edit - sorry scrap that for now, just had a go in them I will need loads more practice before entering a race lol sorry
With the setups John provided in this threat, the car is far more controllable then the default setup. You might try that and join us anyway. And if you go off track it's mostly not a problem for the other drivers because of the large 'greens' .

With the setups John provided in this threat, the car is far more controllable then the default setup. You might try that and join us anyway. And if you go off track it's mostly not a problem for the other drivers because of the large 'greens' .

How do I get the setup into AC please ? will give it a go :)
Was worried about spinning out and taking someone out, only managed a few laps without going off lol

Launch the server with the car which will create a folder for the xbow.
Then close SIM. Go to my documents/asset to Corsa/setups/xbow folder/mills folder

Drop the setup in there then relaunch the server and it will be listed for you to select

Was thinking about trying this in VR later. If anyone has some tips for options to select.
I have rtx2080 and 3700x
Samsung Odyssey - i7 7740X Overclocked to 5.0GHz and GTX1080 with a slight overclock, so you have faster hardware.
These are my settings:
1586354981311.png1586355006104.png1586355037430.png
With the resolution multiplier in SteamVR set to 120%

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 108 69.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 41 26.3%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 31 19.9%
  • Standard game content