AC KTM X-Bow R @ Mills Metropark - Weds 8th April 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I struggled to do a single lap with Joel's setup. Even with my own setup I've yet to do more than four consecutive laps before I lose control of the car.

I'm sure you've got a second or two up your sleeve.:p
I wish! set my PB last night, still way off yours Patrick:) Must admit, I think Joel's is fastest, but can't keep it on the road for long, so will stick with my own cock-up :laugh: .

Very nice one. Challenging cars, lots of mistakes and battles. Very educational this way. Thanks @Medilloni for organising and congrats to the podium. Incredible lap times Guiseppe Cantore :thumbsup: (what nickname are you using, I can't find you at RaceDepartment). Are you @Peppinho because I can't find your real name there?

Thanks to all of you for racing.

Very nice one. Challenging cars, lots of mistakes and battles. Very educational this way. Thanks @Medilloni for organising and congrats to the podium. Incredible lap times Guiseppe Cantore :thumbsup: (what nickname are you using, I can't find you at RaceDepartment). Are you @Peppinho because I can't find your real name there?

Thanks to all of you for racing.
Sorry, it's me Giuseppe Cantore. I'm new to this forum and need some help to configure my forum profile. Should i change my nickname (Peppinho) with the real one? I read Medilloni's remind but i see all of you showing your nicknames. I'm a bit confused:thumbsdown:

EDIT: Ok, i think i understood :)

Sorry, it's me Giuseppe Cantore. I'm new to this forum and need some help to configure my forum profile. Should i change my nickname (Peppinho) with the real one? I read Medilloni's remind but i see all of you showing your nicknames. I'm a bit confused:thumbsdown:
If you open your profile in the right top corner (your nickname) and then on account details then you will see a field that is called real name. You can also add some other personal details that you are willing to share. But real name is mandatory on RD.

As always, thanks for organising @Medilloni and congrats to all who survived :)

Never thought that a race featuring this combo might be lacking in action, but as it turned out R1 did. Got a decent start, settled in at P4 and that's it. Luckily P4 meant starting from P2 in the second race. Had a great start again, taking the lead for the first round. Then the defending begun. @Axel Moebius did not wait long before making his turn on me. Shortly after, he made a little error, giving me at least one chance to attack him and I failed miserably :roflmao: Apologies, glad to see that it did not interfere much with the (usual) outcome of your race. The fast Italian alongside @Kresh were the next in line, but their battle afterwards did not end well for Kresh so I could gain P3 back and hold on to it until the end. :)

Last edited:

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 121 69.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 42 24.3%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 34 19.7%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 35 20.2%
  • No 3pa registration pages