AC KTM X-Bow R @ Nordschleife - Tue 3 June 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
THx Michael Hornbuckle for the fight. I managed to gain one position at the start and even was keeping the first two guys pace...... at least for half a lap :D Then one stupid mistake and Michael took the chance. We were going on the fast curves 2Wide and I must say I was terrified!! Why didn't you let go!!!!???? :D Then I chased you, but another mistake and I was too far behind. In the end I could only hope for your mistake..... and I got one :D Few curves before the start line :D Thank you!!
Hope our fight was clean. I think it was, cause we were still alive ;)
Thx again. If you can put somewhere a video from this one, it would be great.

That was so much fun guys. Good racing from where I was at. The 2 guys up front had some unbelievable pace. Made a mistake under braking into the first braking zone and dropped from 3rd to 7th. Spent the rest of the race fighting away trying to claw back what I had lost which was incredibly satisfying even at the end Michael Hornbuckle did me under braking into the penultimate corner. In the end I improved my PB by a solid 3 seconds so I'm happy all round. This car and track combo is an absolute blast :D

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 189 33.9%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 155 27.8%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 104 18.7%
  • Watch party

Votes: 45 8.1%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 12 2.2%