Kwik Fit balloon for Pepperoni's new BTCC 2019 Croft track skin

Tracks Kwik Fit balloon for Pepperoni's new BTCC 2019 Croft track skin 10.04.2020

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mascot submitted a new resource:

Kwik Fit balloon for Pepperoni's new BTCC 2019 Croft track skin - You can't get quicker than a Kwik Fit fitter

A Kwik Fit branded balloon for Pepperoni's new BTCC 2019 Croft track skin to replace the original Dunlop one.

View attachment 361822

Unzip and place 12.kn5 into the Croft track folder. Rename the existing 12.kn5 if you want to keep the Dunlop balloon as a backup.

Pepperoni's track skin is here https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/btcc-croft-2019.32067/

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for the update--great "balloon work" as always.

I downloaded the mod earlier this morning with about five other mods. When I returned to my downloads folder a few hours later to install them, I had no idea what a 12.7z with a 12.kn5 in it was for (no folder structure). After about 10 minutes of retracing my steps, cross-referencing the other mods' download times against the order of the mods posted to RD this morning, I finally figured out this was the balloon for Croft.

Thanks for the update--great "balloon work" as always.

I downloaded the mod earlier this morning with about five other mods. When I returned to my downloads folder a few hours later to install them, I had no idea what a 12.7z with a 12.kn5 in it was for (no folder structure). After about 10 minutes of retracing my steps, cross-referencing the other mods' download times against the order of the mods posted to RD this morning, I finally figured out this was the balloon for Croft.
It's not often a balloon comes with a free treasure hunt. It's normally the other way round.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 52 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 33 5.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%