LA Canyons

Tracks LA Canyons 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Question... I heard 1.0 is going to release this weekend. If you have the full expanded paid version, do you just installed 1.0, and then add the expansion on top?
If everything goes to plan, and we don't find other last minute surprises... it should come soon yeah.
As for the "extra", i guess Phoenix will do an email to everyone about it, with the next version of the extras ;)

Wow, 1.0 looking crazy guys! Can't wait to cruise round the updated track to see it for myself. BTW will there be any way to remove the hot air balloons for the authentic Sunday drive experience? (like temporarily removing a file or something)

Wow, 1.0 looking crazy guys! Can't wait to cruise round the updated track to see it for myself. BTW will there be any way to remove the hot air balloons for the authentic Sunday drive experience? (like temporarily removing a file or something)
version isn't out yet and you want to remove things XD
yeah renaming is always an option

Hi guys, for some reason everytime I try to add AI the game crashes and in CM I am getting a message "Game crashed AI spline might be missing or broken"
I am sure there must be a simple fix, but no matter which layout I choose it always happens.
I can drive solo no problem
Any ideas?

This looks awesome! Will definitely donate when it comes out!!!!!
Question: Are there instructions on how to set up traffic? And, is there a way to setup two way traffic, oncoming traffic? If racing with friends on a server, is there a way to throw in AI traffic ?
thanks

Hi guys, for some reason everytime I try to add AI the game crashes and in CM I am getting a message "Game crashed AI spline might be missing or broken"
I am sure there must be a simple fix, but no matter which layout I choose it always happens.
I can drive solo no problem
Any ideas?
On public track release, only normal and reverse layout have AI spline. You can check it looking inside ai folders of those layouts. The files fast_lane.ai and pit_lane.ai have to be there. Only those two layouts can be used with AI.

If you got the VIP content then you can also use with AI, Angeles Crest Downhill, Angeles Crest Downhill Traffic - One Way, Normal Traffic - One Way and Reverse Traffic - One Way layouts.

On public track release, only normal and reverse layout have AI spline. You can check it looking inside ai folders of those layouts. The files fast_lane.ai and pit_lane.ai have to be there. Only those two layouts can be used with AI.

If you got the VIP content then you can also use with AI, Angeles Crest Downhill, Angeles Crest Downhill Traffic - One Way, Normal Traffic - One Way and Reverse Traffic - One Way layouts.
Left, right, up, down...

Please include the necessary information in the description.

This looks awesome! Will definitely donate when it comes out!!!!!
Question: Are there instructions on how to set up traffic? And, is there a way to setup two way traffic, oncoming traffic? If racing with friends on a server, is there a way to throw in AI traffic ?
thanks

Unless something has changed, AI can't be used in multiplayer sessions regardless of the track.

I went ahead and donated in anticipation of v1 coming out soon. Will I get a link in mail automatically or do I need to ping Phoenix77 in here?
yeah it's a bit rush for phoenix and his inbox at the moment, as well as finishing off everything
As soon as he can, he will add you to the list and you will receive the links!
i feel like his secretary now :rolleyes:

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 37 33.6%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 32 29.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 18 16.4%
  • Watch party

Votes: 10 9.1%
  • At a friends house