Login or Register an account to download this content
I worked on these things:
Hand-painted terrain in blender:
capture_07232017_133944.jpg
Reduced polygons (before, after)
capture_07242017_153919.jpg capture_07242017_153955.jpg
For compare. This is Barcelona from Kunos:
capture_07242017_154024.jpg

Finally got around to trying this track. I like it! Thanks... Absolutely terrifying in my Shelby Cobra S/C coming over the crest into the braking zone of the first hairpin (not sure if that's considered Turn 1 or Turn 2). Will try with more cars, of course.

U have to do a high poly physical mesh (which you hide in ksEditor, and this will not effect pfs), and a low poly visible mesh (for tarmac texture).
Thank you. I know this, but there was no problem with the FPS, but the high CPU-usage. The CPU has counted too many physical properties (I think. I'm still a beginner) Fortunately, the reduction has no effect on physics. I looked at the original tracks. (Barcelona, Redbull Ring) It's pretty simple. There is no other physical mesh.

Finally got around to trying this track. I like it! Thanks... Absolutely terrifying in my Shelby Cobra S/C coming over the crest into the braking zone of the first hairpin (not sure if that's considered Turn 1 or Turn 2). Will try with more cars, of course.
That would be the Andretti hairpin. Turn 1 is the little kink after start/finish. If you enable track description, it wll show the corner names :D

Thank you. I know this, but there was no problem with the FPS, but the high CPU-usage. The CPU has counted too many physical properties (I think. I'm still a beginner) Fortunately, the reduction has no effect on physics. I looked at the original tracks. (Barcelona, Redbull Ring) It's pretty simple. There is no other physical mesh.
There is a high poly mesh it is just in another kn5 file.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 174 66.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 114 43.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 121 46.4%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 46 17.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 71 27.2%
Back