Lamborghini LM-23 (SWAP CHASSIS FOR 8 TEAM)

MyTeam Lamborghini LM-23 (SWAP CHASSIS FOR 8 TEAM) FINAL VERSION

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
This is an example of what the "active" folder should look like.
001.jpg

Last edited:
When I select the new livery dont change even when I choose any livery the original one only show up.
The custom one that I wanted is in the selection but once I go back to the main screen is the yellow original car .

Last edited:
When I select the new livery dont change even when I choose any livery the original one only show up.
The custom one that I wanted is in the selection but once I go back to the main screen is the yellow original car .
Sounds to me, you installed the Alpine chassis, which swaps the carmodel and you cannot change any livery as those are only for the original chassis.

the chassis change can only be seen and used in the myteam career mode. in the other game menus and in single race and time attack there will always be the FOM car.
is there a reason the chassis swap liveries are different from the displayed livery?
the chassis change can only be seen and used in the myteam career mode. in the other game menus and in single race and time attack there will always be the FOM car.

The chassis swaps and the liveries work brilliantly for me, but the number on the car is the same as the original chassis (e.g. the Alpine chassis has pink numbers) rather than the black ones (as per the driver number ERP and the screenshots on RD). What can I check/change in the files to fix this?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-05-07 140103.png
    Screenshot 2023-05-07 140103.png
    317.3 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot 2023-05-07 140541.png
    Screenshot 2023-05-07 140541.png
    415.1 KB · Views: 52
The chassis swaps and the liveries work brilliantly for me, but the number on the car is the same as the original chassis (e.g. the Alpine chassis has pink numbers) rather than the black ones (as per the driver number ERP and the screenshots on RD). What can I check/change in the files to fix this?
You can not do anything. Because they are editable textures with photoshop and you can only upload them if you have ERP ARCHIVER. The problem is that there are 100 numbers for each chassis. So 5 chassis, 500 numbers to modify. If you read in the Mod update, I wrote that in the next update I will upload the numbers for the various chassis. I just need more time to edit the numbers.

Jackal-88 updated Lamborghini LM-23 (Full Team) with a new update entry:

SWAP CHASSIS FOR 8 TEAM

FINAL VERSION:
THERE WILL BE NO FURTHER UPDATES.

UPDATE INCLUDES:

- ADDED THE CHASSIS OF FERRARI, MERCEDES AND REDBULL IN 2 VERSIONS (CLASSIC AND BLACK).
- THE CHASSIS ARE IN TOTAL 8:
FERRARI, MERCEDES, REDBULL (2 VERSION), ASTON MARTIN, ALPHATAURI, ALPINE, MCLAREN, HAAS.
- ALL CHASSIS EXCEPT THE FERRARI HAVE A SATIN FINISH, INCLUDING FOM AUTO.
- ADDED ALL NUMBERS FOR ALL CHASSIS.
- FIXED SOME TEXTURES...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, first of all amazing looking mod you made abslutely love it, and i was wondering if can use this on my stream i have 0 viewers basicly but still...

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 28 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.2%