AMS2 Le Mans Series @ Silverstone - Thursday 30 December 2021

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
There is a chance, albeit a slim one, that I can get on-line in time for qualifying. Could I take a provisional slot for the DPi please? If the class becomes fully subscribed, I'm happy to be bumped.

Might be a daft question, but what does 'fixed setup' mean? Is that just the default for the car? I'm assuming you still have to calculate fuel?

If you cannot make it, please let us know in advance.
I should know an hour or two prior to practice, but is that enough notice? I don't want to cause unnecessary hassle and if you want to put me in the GTE class where it's looking like there is more room, I'm perfectly happy with that. Actually, I'm assuming you have to pre-allocate the users to cars, but if I can just join in a free slot on the day (I'll check who is booked in) that works for me

Just checking for clarification ...... I have AMS2 but never have used it before. I just got my wheel working. Looking at my content, I don't see Silverstone in my list of tracks so would I need to purchase the Silverstone Pack for this event?

Also I assume that I would need to purchase the Racin' USA Pt1 for the DPi and GTE classes if I wanted to use them.

If I signed up and raced the LMP2 but never purchased the Rasin' USA Pt1 would this cause a conflict where the cars were not installed in my AMS2. I quess that i am asking if I need the Racin' USA PT1 for this event?

Note I am not signing up as yet ..... just checking the waters.

Thanks for any response
Jack

Just checking for clarification ...... I have AMS2 but never have used it before. I just got my wheel working. Looking at my content, I don't see Silverstone in my list of tracks so would I need to purchase the Silverstone Pack for this event?

Also I assume that I would need to purchase the Racin' USA Pt1 for the DPi and GTE classes if I wanted to use them.

If I signed up and raced the LMP2 but never purchased the Rasin' USA Pt1 would this cause a conflict where the cars were not installed in my AMS2. I quess that i am asking if I need the Racin' USA PT1 for this event?

Note I am not signing up as yet ..... just checking the waters.

Thanks for any response
Jack
You should be able to participate in the event; however, if you want to practice beforehand you will need the content.

1667551.png

@Jack Smith

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.1%
  • Monthly

Votes: 29 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 37 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.3%