rF2 Live Stream: EnduRacers GTE @ Autódromo do Estoril (Portugal 2009) - Fri 22Jun18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Hi.
Yes I used THIS method to roll back Windows to an earlier version of W10. However, there is a warning that "Rollback is dependent on the availability of the Windows.old & other folders folder, if you delete that, then you may not be offered the option to rollback.",
I don't know what you deleted, so....

@Denis Betty After installing new build there is a new notification if I want to delete preview build. I always click delete, so I think I've got empty Windows Old folder. :(
Unfortunately it sounds like this problem may be terminal for you, at least until a new update is released for Windows 10 (or whatever is causing the issue - Microsoft seem to have pretty much shirked all responsibility, which is incredibly frustrating).

That being said, see this link - https://forum.studio-397.com/index.php?threads/rfactor2-is-not-starting-anymore-black-screen.56006/; it's from last year, but I believe that it may still be relevant as the problem seems to be related to hardware and the corresponding driver software, as far as I'm aware.

Yes, I read. But the hub change did't give anything. Only reinstalling the software.

Thank you very much for your help @Daiman Patel! Really appreciate it! :inlove::thumbsup::)
Ah right, OK! Have you installed an older version of the driver, or did you simply reinstall the same driver out of curiosity? (To be honest I was ignoring the bit about switching USB ports, but I had also assumed that something was written about the driver - I have just realised that this is not until the thread's final post.) :redface:

Anyway, I'm glad to hear that you have been able to resolve the issue! :thumbsup: And it's absolutely not a problem - I'm more than happy to help, even though I didn't actually help that much on this occasion! :giggle:

Ah right, OK! Have you installed an older version of the driver, or did you simply reinstall the same driver out of curiosity? (To be honest I was ignoring the bit about switching USB ports, but I had also assumed that something was written about the driver - I have just realised that this is not until the thread's final post.) :redface:

Anyway, I'm glad to hear that you have been able to resolve the issue! :thumbsup: And it's absolutely not a problem - I'm more than happy to help, even though I didn't actually help that much on this occasion! :giggle:

I simply reinstall the same driver. And I'm really happy that it worked! See you tomorrow :)

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%