AC Live Stream: WEC Multiclass @ Spa OSRW - Sat 05May18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Bobby Pennington Where's your :devilish: good lad? Are you converted or something?
I know right:O_o: I mean I'm a US boy through and through, but my absolute love when it comes to cars is a Porsche. Especially this sweet J-Lo edition we have with the 911 RSR. Throw the sound mod in on top of that and it's pure Nirvana for me.

I feel bad for abandoning Hell's Minion, but I'm glad to see you'll be taking care of him. Oh the shame I'm feeling while typing this:unsure::sick::cry::p:D Glad you'll be giving me a chance to NOT hit you in this event. Maybe I should start from the pitlane:whistling:

LMP please
Ah Bjorn Borg in a Flying Machine. Sounds perfect:thumbsup: Did you lift a beer in my honor the other night when you guys got through playing a few sets:O_o: You better have:p This is what I like:
dos-equis-amber-tent-large-10.jpg

Ah Bjorn Borg in a Flying Machine. Sounds perfect:thumbsup: Did you lift a beer in my honor the other night when you guys got through playing a few sets:O_o: You better have:p This is what I like:
dos-equis-amber-tent-large-10.jpg

Yes I did. Good games and good choice. Here is what I had.

Cerveza-Bohemia.jpg

If am not wrong, I heard Belgium has great beer. So after the race we should go out to a pub and talk about how great these events are.

Yes I did. Good games and good choice. Here is what I had.

cerveza-bohemia-jpg.249359

If am not wrong, I heard Belgium has great beer. So after the race we should go out to a pub and talk about how great these events are.
Thank you sir. Oh yes Belgium has some fine refreshing drinks. Now I'm just thirsty after this little post of yours.

Glad you're liking what we are doing. It's a blast for me so see the enthusiasm you guys have for this, plus I really do enjoy the racing myself. A trip to the pub is a good idea for Saturday;)

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 29 8.8%
  • Monthly

Votes: 17 5.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 24 7.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 7 2.1%