Live Telemetry

Apps Live Telemetry 1.7.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello,

I wanted to know why i can't see the app at all. I'm running the 64bit version of AC with the newest Sol 1.51 and CSP v1.57.
I tried enabling and disabling the views with the settings app in game but the windows won't show any graphics and i also tried a clean reinstall of the app to be safe.
I tested with a mod car and the Kunos C7R on Leguna Seca.

View attachment 374500

Ok, I'll test it in the C7R@Laguna Seca this week. What is the other modded car that you used?

What version of the Live Telemetry are you using and are you using another plugin with it?

Ok, I'll test it in the C7R@Laguna Seca this week. What is the other modded car that you used?

What version of the Live Telemetry are you using and are you using another plugin with it?

So it turns out (After reading up a bit on this forum thread) the bug where you MANUALLY need to enable the apps in CM in order for them to show up hasn't been fixed. So I had to manually check mark them first before going into game and got the app to work.

NEEDS TO MANUALLY BE SET FIRST FOR CM USERS ATM.PNG

So it seems like only CM users will have this issue. Sorry in advance, and thanks for the pretty instant reply! Wish you luck on fixing this bug!
Capture.PNG

So it turns out (After reading up a bit on this forum thread) the bug where you MANUALLY need to enable the apps in CM in order for them to show up hasn't been fixed. So I had to manually check mark them first before going into game and got the app to work.

View attachment 374508

So it seems like only CM users will have this issue. Sorry in advance, and thanks for the pretty instant reply! Wish you luck on fixing this bug!
View attachment 374509

Thanks for the fast reply but I do not think it's a CM issue. The game itself do not auto enable new Apps.

You have to navigate through the options menu in the game launcher to enable each individual App before you can select it inside the race session.

I don't know if this is the case, but CM could be showing new Apps inside the race session even if the App is not enable in game, perhaps?

Thanks for the fast reply but I do not think it's a CM issue. The game itself do not auto enable new Apps.

You have to navigate through the options menu in the game launcher to enable each individual App before you can select it inside the race session.

I don't know if this is the case, but CM could be showing new Apps inside the race session even if the App is not enable in game, perhaps?

That could be the case, it's odd however that after i enabled the app for the first time it did show the settings menu, but the changes i made through that Menu App didn't apply whilst in game.

Nah I think the apps work perfectly. The problem sits in front of the screen :)
E.g. I'd like to have an overview of what I need to do when the suspension turns red

For that to happen I have to know what to do it the suspension, today my only knowledge is it serves to keep the car floor from touching the ground...hhahahaha

• Deleted member 772011

Thank you so much, this is the app I have been using the most! :) :)

If I may suggest an improvement, I would say:
- suspension heights are difficoult to read while driving because they change so fast; it would be nice if a red marker switched on and lasted one second when the suspension height goes to zero; so it would be easy to notice when the car bottom hits the track.
- a marker on the wheel or next to the wheel that lights on or gets red when the wheel locks.

- suspension heights are difficoult to read while driving because they change so fast; it would be nice if a red marker switched on and lasted one second when the suspension height goes to zero; so it would be easy to notice when the car bottom hits the track.
- a marker on the wheel or next to the wheel that lights on or gets red when the wheel locks.

Nice suggestions, I can test some features like that this week. ^^

I really like this app but I have a problem that the front suspension travel doesn't work (the rear is fine). The car is a Abarth 500 Assetto corse. Do you know why it could be happening?

I really like this app but I have a problem that the front suspension travel doesn't work (the rear is fine). The car is a Abarth 500 Assetto corse. Do you know why it could be happening?

Already fixed in the upcoming 1.6.0 version, some cars do not have max suspension travel for some wheels, so now I calculate it dynamically.

XuCrUtZ updated Live Telemetry with a new update entry:

Live Telemetry 1.6.0

• Cars with no max suspension travel now use dynamic value based on travel itself.
  • Fixed wrong suspension travel data from Shared Memory to the Python API call.
  • Fixed some mods using invalid unicodes characters (ex. @) on internal files now being replaced with !.
  • New suspension color for dynamic max travel.
  • New wheel lock white indicator.
  • Suspension now uses the worst of the last 60 values to change color.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Done!

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 38 8.6%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.5%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 7.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%