Logitech G25 | Official Support Thread

Jeeeeez....

I donno where to start this, just wanted to share with you my extreme good experience with this wheel.

I just have it for 2 weeks now, previuously i was driving a black Momo.
I loved my Momo very much , but you can not mention this 2 wheels on the same page... This G25 thing is just amazing!

From the wheel you get such feedback from the road, bumps, grip of the tyre (and loosing that grip.... lol) that i never experienced before! It is such a precise piece of art, which you cant tell, if you did not try it!

And the pedals.... wow.... maybe this is even better then the wheel itselve. Of course comparing ot the Momo pedals it is not a big deal to improve from there, but what these guys did is phenomenal. Again you can have such precise control and realistic feel, that i can not say anything else, that if you can afford it: BUY IT!!!!!!

Back on my Monza comment.. I didnt mean that the bumps trow me of the ideal line :)

But when i had FF enabled and drove the curva grande the FF settings caused that i steared in to much because i lost contra-force in the wheel. With the FF disabled i can focus on turning that corning at full speed without having to steer too much (and dont have to correct the steering move)

PS like the discussion in this topic, continue please

Upvote 0
np m8, but very honestly i dont think that changing the potis would solve the problem. If the plastic parts weared out a bit, then does not matter which poti you put in it, it will still move in the housing.... The problem usually do not lay in the poti itself.

Upvote 0
G25: Price?

I'm planning to get me the G25 next week, but I need to know what some good prices are?
The cheapest one I've found is 230€... Is that a reasonable price for the G25? :)

Upvote 0
G 25

Finally i bought me a logitech G25, I say goodbye to my also very good logitech driving force pro.it took so long to buy the G25 because i couldn't say good-bye to my old wheel. I was very attached to him .The G25 is a very different wheel.So I need a lot of practice to get to know my new friend.I hope my G25 is ready for valencia on time.

Upvote 0
  • Anthalas

Possibly the most useful setup guide for the g25 I've ever seen.

Its just what I was looking for.

Thank you so much Waku, and I recommend that this thread be stickified.

Upvote 0
  • Linby

G25 reverse gear. Vista or Bust?

Has anyone had any problems with the G25's reverse gear?
Could it be my problem is related to running vista x64?

After a week of use, with reverse working fine I stumbled into an error whereby it wasnt being detected at all. I read something about it on the web but wondered if anyone else was running Vista to compare.

Obviously it's a big item to return, and I'm biding my time hoping it'll fix itself, but would you reccommend I wait for extensive vista supported drivers or should i start the RMA process?

Upvote 0
Well, as far as I know, this can't be a Vista problem. Since the reverse gear worked fine earlier, it has to be something in some settings...
I could be wrong, but it's my intuition that is speaking now :)

Upvote 0

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 38 8.6%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.5%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 7.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%