Logitech G25 | Official Support Thread

Jeeeeez....

I donno where to start this, just wanted to share with you my extreme good experience with this wheel.

I just have it for 2 weeks now, previuously i was driving a black Momo.
I loved my Momo very much , but you can not mention this 2 wheels on the same page... This G25 thing is just amazing!

From the wheel you get such feedback from the road, bumps, grip of the tyre (and loosing that grip.... lol) that i never experienced before! It is such a precise piece of art, which you cant tell, if you did not try it!

And the pedals.... wow.... maybe this is even better then the wheel itselve. Of course comparing ot the Momo pedals it is not a big deal to improve from there, but what these guys did is phenomenal. Again you can have such precise control and realistic feel, that i can not say anything else, that if you can afford it: BUY IT!!!!!!

I haven't taken the wheel down to the gearing box and to the sensor wheel yet. I have been trying to research this wheel on the internet, I'm not finding any real useful info other than the proper name is a rotary wheel. I was trying to get some feedback before the motors arrive on Thursday to install and get pics to post on the replacement. I just got my R/C motor test rig out to check the motors before I install them. It would not be good to install them, then find a bad motor.

edited: rotary encoder wheel or encoder wheel

Upvote 0
I got the g25 wheel apart, simple enough, I'm thinking, it is an uncoded/relative encoder wheel. I cannot see any specific markings. Once I removed the cap. It looks close to this one at Pro Pack Solutions.

Update as soon as I can get everything in for the G25. I will be posting a link to pictures of the rebuild. I have had to change some pieces. I just hope, when everything is put together. That I won't have any problems!

Upvote 0
Hey guys someone here could give a BIG HELP???

Logitech asked me to cut the wires of my g25, and send a picture, with the wheel, pedals, and gear all cut, and with a number wrote down in a paper. I'm wondering if someone here still have his G25 with cut wires, so I dont have to cut mine...hehehe... and I can keep two wheels!! Well if someone can help I'would be glad!! thx mates

Upvote 0
Hey guys someone here could give a BIG HELP???

Logitech asked me to cut the wires of my g25, and send a picture, with the wheel, pedals, and gear all cut, and with a number wrote down in a paper. I'm wondering if someone here still have his G25 with cut wires, so I dont have to cut mine...hehehe... and I can keep two wheels!! Well if someone can help I'would be glad!! thx mates
Do it, i did the same and got a brand new wheel.

Upvote 0
I have this wheel for about 3/4 year. Using very often, and now, when I am slowly turning I can hear crackling from the wheel attachment. It wasnt before, and I am using low FFB (not hard, because I dont like it). Is it usual? It makes me worried.

Upvote 0
I have this wheel for about 3/4 year. Using very often, and now, when I am slowly turning I can listen crackling from the wheel attachment. It wasnt before, and I am using low FFB (not hard, because I dont like it). Is it usual? It makes me worried.

it could be the plastic gears have ran dry, as its out of warrenty i would look at taking the cover of and re greasing the gears with some White Lithium Grease (i got mine from a online bicycle shop)

Upvote 0
Help: G25 and a thick table

Hi there!

So I've recently moved to University, and the desk in my dorm is a lot thicker than what I have at home, and way too thick for the table clamps of the G25.

Anyone have any student budget-fitting ideas to make this work? I have no tools (well, apart from a screwdriver), and I cannot screw straight into the desk. I have no issues with bringing the wheel out from the desk as the distance to the wall is a bit short as-is.

Thanks!

Upvote 0
Yes and it wont cost ya a penny, just remove.......on both sides of the clamps

Surely your Uni desks wont be thicker than the space available after removing the bits as seen on pic.

Good luck and hope this solves ur problem.

Attachments

• IMAG0203.jpg
    IMAG0203.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 513
Upvote 0
give me just a few more days

I hope to finally get the proper motors in tomorrow and get it rebuilt by Thursday. Then I hope to complete getting my pics of the rebuild, which will explain the disassembly and rebuild on the same pics and where to get the motors. Which was posted in the section for Testco. They will ship international from Sunnyvale, CA. If this works, this will be good for G25/ G27 owners. I cannot see letting a good wheels go to waste due to brushed motors!

Upvote 0
  • jonto15

Hello, i am new on here! I would be interested in buying your g25 from you.

What do you think of £120?

Thanks

Upvote 0

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 195 33.6%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 162 27.9%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 108 18.6%
  • Watch party