AC Lotus 49 & Ferrari 312/67 @ 60's Suzuka - Tue 26th Sept 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I see what you mean by this track having issues I'm gonna pull out of this 1 sorry i know for a fact that i will end up under the track spinning away lol i had 2 wheels on the road and 2 wheels off on the grass and got sucked under the track. Dam shame that i was looking forward to this 1

Well, to say it was a small field, what a heck of a race.Qualifield 3 but having lighter fuel shot off the start line like a rat down a sewer pipe..@Gearwhine was a close second for a couple of laps before we all started to inch ahead..Pitstop got me having to put more fuel in, which saw @Programmer_Rich take the lead..WHAT a battle we had for about 25 mins,10 mins to go i was about .5 secs behind and with consent pressure,Richard keeping his nerve,at times we were side by side,and in these cars that can be tricky..We had 1 altercation which i think is fair to say was a racing incident and luckily it pointed Richards car facing forward so a little easing off Richard had the lead again by .2 of a sec.6 mins to go i had him...but on disscussion afterwards his wheel went limp:unsure::thumbsdown::whistling: for a split second.i thought it was pressure lol,giving me the lead till the end..Great racing guys,shame the field was,nt bigger,could have been an epic race..WD To all who turned up...Till next time..C U Guys..

Thanks to all who turned up. It's shame more people don't give these a cars a go.

Anyway, back in the RS1600/GTAM next week at the lovely free flowing Silver City raceway

We'll try a 2x25min and see how that goes...

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 36 8.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.8%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%