Mallory Park

Tracks Mallory Park 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi,

I can drive in hot lap, but race and weekend crash with the error "ai spline might be missing or broken''

Running CSP 1.8 preview and latest CM

Any help appreciated as the track looks great :)

P.s. I tried the above suggestion from 'please stop this' but unfortunately it didn't help
Scroll two posts up!!! (Edit: three posts!!!)

Last edited:
Small problem found I can do practise laps all day long no problem wonderful track love it. But when it come to a race, nothing, the other cars just sit on the grid and do not move, game does not crash? Fix please.

Kerbs need fixing. Wheels fall through the kerbs so hard you can hurt yourself if you use csp 80 p108 with new tire contact model
1672000552456.png

Can you please update this track to include a counter-clockwise running version of the oval layout? The oval was run counter-clockwise for the Eurocar series as seen in this older Top Gear footage.

Could anyone do a new physical mesh for the track surface as its horrible, like driving on small stones, track in real life is butter smooth like pretty much every tarmac track, its such a shame as it ruins the driving totally. I simply don't understand what the modder was thinking.

Could anyone do a new physical mesh for the track surface as its horrible, like driving on small stones, track in real life is butter smooth like pretty much every tarmac track, its such a shame as it ruins the driving totally. I simply don't understand what the modder was thinking.

Try version 2.0 here not 2.1

I didn't make the mesh for 2.1 someone else did, a few people said it was an improvement, I didn't have a DD wheel at the time, so was unable to get a feel for it.

I'll look into doing the mesh myself again in the near future.

Try version 2.0 here not 2.1

I didn't make the mesh for 2.1 someone else did, a few people said it was an improvement, I didn't have a DD wheel at the time, so was unable to get a feel for it.

I'll look into doing the mesh myself again in the near future.
There was some German guy on youtube did a video saying how to add a grain to track surfaces so i guess they followed that video and over did it, its not bumps like the odd bump in a track but its all over like driving on pebbles, would work well on dirt stages or rally x to be fair.
There are bound to be people who actually swear it feels good, so even if you did an option for those that don't like the pebble effect so as not to affect those that think its normal, most likley controller users. It is a real shame as race tracks simply don't ever feel this rough, would be very grateful if you did an option for a normal surface like any other Kunos track.

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 170 66.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 112 43.8%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 118 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 44 17.2%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 70 27.3%
Back