rF2 MCR 2000 @ Donington Park - Thu 11Apr2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I won't mind signing up but I am unable to log on to steam all of a sudden. The Steam Guard code has been sent to my email address several times but I am not receiving it. I reset the email and still no code so I can't buy the car or subscribe to receive the track. I noticed a windows 10 update installed last night when I shut down my computer.

IMPORTANT!

The GetMod service is currently unavailable, therefore missing components will not be automatically downloaded and installed upon joining the server. The links to acquire non-DLC resources that are required for this event can be found in the opening post of this thread, and below:
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Last edited:
I won't mind signing up but I am unable to log on to steam all of a sudden. The Steam Guard code has been sent to my email address several times but I am not receiving it. I reset the email and still no code so I can't buy the car or subscribe to receive the track. I noticed a windows 10 update installed last night when I shut down my computer.

It would be a pity if you were not here today. Great battles I have with you on the track always.
See the minute 20:00. It is true.

Wah! Jack I have no idea. Can anybody help please?​

we will be there:):);)

GRAB_019.JPG
GRAB_020.JPG
GRAB_021.JPG
GRAB_022.JPG
GRAB_023.JPG

Frustrated.... can't contact any one on steam support because you need to log in, can't log in because I can't get a steam guard code. They have sent the verifying email with the access code but I am not receiving the email....any ideas... how to talk to a real human being in steam support.

Frustrated.... can't contact any one on steam support because you need to log in, can't log in because I can't get a steam guard code. They have sent the verifying email with the access code but I am not receiving the email....any ideas... how to talk to a real human being in steam support.
Have you tried the instructions in this support article? https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteamGuardCode

Also, I assume you don’t have the Steam smartphone app that you’re still logged into? Because that will also give you a steam guard code

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 36 8.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%