Melbourne Formula 1 2022 Grand Prix Add-ons Extension (for melbourne22 track)

Tracks Melbourne Formula 1 2022 Grand Prix Add-ons Extension (for melbourne22 track) 1.2 [FINAL]

Login or Register an account to download this content
I too have the "Cannot have 0 cars in race.ini" error. I am pretty sure it loaded correctly - I just dropped the folder on to Content Manager.

I did not import a models.ini file - is this something I hould have done - if so where do I get it?

I have CSP 0.1.75 ... The readme suggests 0.1.78 Preview, however I cannt find this - 0.1.77 seems to be the latest.

Any help much appreciated!

Cheers

Doogz

I have a strange issue, when I load a saved replay from content manager the tyre color doesn't change like the one I actually used during session, do you know why?

Awesome work. Looking great!
Just a couple of things I noticed after a quick look from the video...
1: The wall on the back 'straight' which runs along the lake on the right hand side shouldn't have grass in between the track and the wall. (Grass ends on RHS shortly after turn 8).
2: Final turn (14) - the left hand side wall is now hard-up against the curb/astro turf then defaults back to having grass between wall and track once curb finishes (the wall pushes back out).

Guys with the 0 cars bla bla error and track not found
See page 2 of this discussion

CSP 1.76 works best for me. Don’t know where to get higher version,then 1.77
With 1.60 it will freese while loading

Maybe I am old skool (Commodore64 / Amiga generation lol) but I always read all the comments etc first if there is a problem
high chance it already is reported and have a solution

Last edited:
Guys with the 0 cars bla bla error and track not found
See page 2 of this discussion

CSP 1.76 works best for me. Don’t know where to get higher version,then 1.77
With 1.60 it will freese while loading

Maybe I am old skool (Commodore64 / Amiga generation lol) but I always read all the comments etc first if there is a problem
high chance it already is reported and have a solution
i still have the problem

Attachments

• acf1.jpg
    acf1.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 76
I don’t know man
Sure you have the correct track?
See the description in YouTube video posted in the overview tab
basically i created a folder named melbourne22 and i put the files of the extension that i downloaded there, then i put models.ini from the original track inside it too

If I may suggest, I recommend to download the track from the Cozy F1 2022 championship, it is ready to go. Don't forget to install it manually, and actually all the mods should be installed manually and not through content manager

basically i created a folder named melbourne22 and i put the files of the extension that i downloaded there, then i put models.ini from the original track inside it too
Install the track first
Then just copy the ini file and 2 folders from Pyyer’s update over into to the melbourne22 folder
That’s it
Just make sure the 3 files get copied over
Then select the 2022 layout, see above the screenshot from me how te select

See the install guide in the overview tab to make sure you have all what is needed custom shader patch etc!

No need to make the Melbourne22 folder
That was before the track itself was updated, if you downloaded the track the Melbourne22 folder should be in there if not you still have the wrong track version

Last edited:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 24 9.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 14 5.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 20 7.5%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 4 1.5%