Miami Bayside Complete Texture Update v1.0

Tracks Miami Bayside Complete Texture Update v1.0 v1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'd like to add that I am getting the black smear through the track also, I don't think it's entirely the tracks fault, as I am also on the latest preview build of CSP and seeing this on a small hand full of other tracks. I'm hoping whatever is causing this is discovered by a mapper or the CSP devs.

I'd like to add that apart from the black semi-transparent blur on the track...it is very nice :)

Last edited:
ClimaxF1 updated Miami Bayside Complete Texture Update v1.0 with a new update entry:

New Ambulance, Rolex billboard & Citibank textures added

Hi Guys

This should be the last update, there's no more textures to do :)

Busy working on a Pure filter, similar to my Realistic PPFilter for SOL, looks stunning so far but that will be a separate.

Update details v1.3:

- Miami style Ambulance texture added
- Rolex Billboard added
- Replaced Miami Bank with Citibank

Installation:

- Copy track folder into your Assetto tracks folder
- Select CF1_Miami_Bayside...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just redownloaded the track and tried your updates. Nice job, looks great.

There's no RainFX entry in your config, so here's a link to your config with comprehensive RainFX added, originally created (I think!) by Zuno Toto:

Hi, I am fairly new to this game and the way the mods work. I tried to add each file to the correct folder on the original map yet on cm it shows a missing picture icon with an exclamation mark on the ''change track'' bar. Any help would be appreciated

The track itself has had a significant overhaul following inspiration from @ClimaxF1's excellent skin.
The full updated track can be downloaded here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-4377#post-14250047

1715851373650.jpeg

Updates:
  • Climax F1: major texture overhaul and additions, plus new lighting and Grass FX configs (full skin available at Race Department/Overtake).
  • The Usual Suspects: camera-facing crowds; VAO patch; various tree/gantry/adboard clashes fixed; building window lighting added; start/finish gantry added; grandstand screen fixed; z-fighting fixed; various other fixes.
  • Mascot: animated flag-waving spectators, balloons, blimp, helicopters, jets and airliners; crowd/pits audio & flares; bandstand lights and audio; CSP flag sponsor skins; many ClimaxF1 textures baked in, many sponsor texture replacements/filters; fixed flashing turn signals; some truck textures changed to fix symmetry issues; new preview pics; Kaseya Center entrance sign changed to 'Miami Heat'; various tree artefact fixes; various shader adjustments.
  • Fanapryde: sections files and loading logo.
  • Shi: CSP flags added to flagpoles with unique flag skins.
  • lux3y: groove adjustments and fixes.
  • Nukedrop: skyring lights.
  • Various: config compiled and refined by several members and from several sources, including comprehensive Rain FX config by Zuno Toto.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 112 88.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 21 16.7%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 20 15.9%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 13.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 38 30.2%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 47 37.3%