Mid Ohio, Lime Rock Park for AC?

Anybody know if there are good versions of Mid Ohio or Lime Rock Park out there that aren't rips? I almost can't believe that these tracks aren't available.

He's not getting ANY money out of this. There's a difference between ripping content and posting it for free and ripping content and selling it. Furthermore, it's not like T10 cares.

So that makes it alright then. Jesus, what a strange moral playing field the next generation operates on.

1. It's not theft cos he's not making money
2. I get the tracks, so f*ck you
3. The original creator doesn't care (apparently)

Could I even explain why "ripping" someone else's track is wrong? Would they understand?

The entitled generation. They know the cost of everything, and the value of nothing.

Hope you got 4x4. It's a tad bumpy.

The 0.9 version by Terra and Lloyd isn't any bumpier than your version of Watkins Glen, its a decent track. I can't speak on the accuracy although it seems reasonably close. This is the version from the old track reboot site

All previous versions of LimeRock that have been released you certainly need a M1A2 Abrams to iron out all the bumps, hahah. :roflmao:

Last edited:
The 0.9 version by Terra and Lloyd isn't any bumpier than your version of Watkins Glen, its a decent track. I can't speak on the accuracy although it seems reasonably close. This is the version from the old track reboot site

All previous versions of LimeRock that have been released you certainly need a M1A2 Abrams to iron out all the bumps, hahah. :roflmao:
Then he either got a copy of the NAGP version I did or he did what I told him to with corrective smooth in Blender. Trust me it's not Terra fixing these issues. It's almost 100% Jim or borrowed from my NAGP revisions.

Mid Ohio is ridiculous. After three laps, one would need a post surgery amount of morphine, oxycontin and fentanyl after getting your spine fused together then housed in hospice care.

Lilski, I always look forward to your work.
And Lime Rock has been out there to the op.

2j4os93.png
29lixl3.png

I have track mods for both... they are out there!!!! Look me (PAF SHREDD3R) up on
Steam... Enjoy!!!! To note, 'The Paul D' is a great resource on YouTube.
Mod Edit: links removed against our ToS.

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as i know, @Pixelchaser is working on a proper version of Lime Rock Park.
(Although he's been silent for a while.)

He announced he was stopping that project to pursue other hobbies (https://assettocorsamods.net/threads/lime-rock.887/page-33#post-10551).

The ripped version of LRP was modeled on the same aerial lidar Pixel was using, so its one of the rare Forza tracks that is accurate. BUT, it was made for a different graphics engine, so a billion textures and a billion objects, DIP being insanely high, etc... You can run it somewhat smooth nowadays with CM enabling the performance features, but it could be a lot better. And it could also look better too.

I was messing around with the data and made a basic layout myself... I might continue on it after my current projects are a bit further along.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 47 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 21 4.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 32 6.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 12 2.4%