Minecraft

Scratch that, I must have just been lucky. Cannot get in at all, I just time out when connecting.

I guess I will work in my offline world for a bit and keep checking to see if I can get in.

The server for some reason keeps steadily increasing the CPU speed and Memory (RAM) to 99% which means it times out when you login. See how it goes for now, ATM I have to keep restarting the server (not the game, just the server).

damn - was trying out an openpit minig strategy i found out about and found a whole inventory of stuff - diamond redstone coal iron lapiz lurpi and gold
but then i fell into a huge chamber and began digging out and i ran out of torches so i had to do it blind and i got out an was like yess and then i was like noo where the hell am i?
so i walk for ages and i found snow and ice and lots of things and then i ask lee for his coordinates and i realise im the other side of the map so after about 12 days [mc] of running i finall got my precious ores back home

Ok here is what me, Adam and Toby have so far :) :

MC9.jpgMC6.jpgMC8.jpgMC5.jpgMC1.jpgMC3.jpgMC2.jpgMC4.jpgMC7.jpg

Yup, it is online and there is a RD server that we are playing on.

Looks great Chris!

I have been working to connect my home base to the rail system, it is taking way more iron than I thought. So when I get that done I am back to building :)

Looks like the server is getting more and more popular. Just a heads up guys, its only an 8 slot server and we are regularly getting 6/7 players on there now. Extra slots are charged at £1/month so £12 for the year. 4 of people have already donated, some already considerable amounts so any donations from other people to help increase the server size are greatly appreciated and will only go to maintaining the server :)

server is dead again for me

BUT and i didnt think it was possible - during the process of 'moving house' i stumbles apon a missing chunk with some green stuff so i asked omer to be my marker - thanks to him for agreeing - and i discoreco and dug and found a dungeon with monster generator - the monster generator had a pig stuck in it but there was 2 reward chests - just some string, sulpher, wheat and a pig saddle bit still - a dungeon on peaceful? - its possible

@chris - i would gladly help donate because the game is awesome but im legally not allowed a paypal yet due to being 15

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 49 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 22 4.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 32 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 12 2.3%