Mixta

Tracks Mixta 1.20

Login or Register an account to download this content

rmi_wood

Realistic Modders inc.
Premium
rmi_wood submitted a new resource:

Mixta - Is this real life? Or is this just fantasy...

View attachment 535056View attachment 535057View attachment 535058View attachment 535059

"Is this real life? Or is this just fantasy...
WAKE UP MR. WOOD, you are dreaming... or am I? As I look out of my chalet style room to the world outside it seems I am awake... confused (but I smell fresh coffee). Clearly I see what looks like Spa's famous Eau Rouge... but also what seems to be the Hockengheim complex... WTF! This is indeed where real-life meets fantasy as track...

Read more about this resource...

I have "seasonal adjustments" and "real conditions" unchecked in content manager, "date" is set to summer, PP filter is Sol extra. I still get the blueish "snow" look. Hate to be a noob but, how do I change it so I get "summer"? I haven't had this issue with any other tracks. Thanks.

Update: Fixed

In the ext_config file

;;;;;;;;;;;;;; SEASONS ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

[DEFAULTS]
NORTH_HEMISPHERE = 1 (Changed this to NORTH_HEMISPHERE = 0)
SOUTH_HEMISPHERE = 0

Last edited:
Does this track need anything extra other than CSP? I am using latest CSP and Natural_Mod_Base Filter (no Sol weather) and it crashes out of the game before completing a lap.

Edit: My apologies. After instead trying the Default filter, the track now works absolutely fine. So it seems it's actually something more to do with the Natural Mod "Natural_Mod_Base" filter.
By the way, all of your tracks i have tried so far have been fantastic and a thrill to race around. This one being no exception!

Last edited:
Sorry, It's a fun and well made track but are you sure it's okay to be uploaded here? The Spa bit looks like it comes from GTR2, even the MG banner looks the same. I could be wrong though but the MG banner makes me think it's taken from GTR2, other parts may be too.

Last edited:
It is always snow even if I set the summer solstice day in the northen hemisphere

Attachments

• 20220910215425_1.jpg
    20220910215425_1.jpg
    497 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot 2022-09-10 21-58-04.png
    Screenshot 2022-09-10 21-58-04.png
    455.2 KB · Views: 49

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 29 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 37 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.3%