Modding Programs / Modding Questions

Yes, it is - there are mods for that but I don't know which ones would only do that and nothing else. Moved post to appropriate thread.

Hi. Is there a way to modify the percentage of the races? I have 3laps, 20% and so on. I got used to playing F1 Championship edition and there you could choose 10% races and it waa just perfect for me. I usually dont have so much time at once that I could race even a 20% race. Thanks.

Hi. Is there a way to modify the percentage of the races? I have 3laps, 20% and so on. I got used to playing F1 Championship edition and there you could choose 10% races and it waa just perfect for me. I usually dont have so much time at once that I could race even a 20% race. Thanks.

There is yes, I'm running 10 20 30 40 50 75 and 100% races, can't remember how I done it though :rolleyes: ....will try to remember.

Thank you! I would be so grateful if you remembered.
EDIT: And also, is there a way of editing the chances of a safety car without dloading an AI mod? I really wouldnt like to start a new career because of that.
Thanks again

Thank you! I would be so grateful if you remembered.
EDIT: And also, is there a way of editing the chances of a safety car without dloading an AI mod? I really wouldnt like to start a new career because of that.
Thanks again

Have you patched yor game to1.2?

I think from memory mine activated from the patch.

Ok solved the sc thingy. Now I have a question to all you graphic modders. I tried searching this a long time, and im pretty sure there is some question about this allready but couldn't find it anywhere... So, I've made my own helmet and it has the fin on the back. I know how the fin works with AI helmets but where can I turn it on when im dealing with custom helmets for career? Or have I got it all wrong? See I went to the helmets tab in the database.bin file and there is a whole lot of helmets but they are marked by ID so I thought that they are AI helmets that AI drivers use.
Thanks again :)

Ok solved the sc thingy. Now I have a question to all you graphic modders. I tried searching this a long time, and im pretty sure there is some question about this allready but couldn't find it anywhere... So, I've made my own helmet and it has the fin on the back. I know how the fin works with AI helmets but where can I turn it on when im dealing with custom helmets for career? Or have I got it all wrong? See I went to the helmets tab in the database.bin file and there is a whole lot of helmets but they are marked by ID so I thought that they are AI helmets that AI drivers use.
Thanks again :)

For me the fins on the custom helmets work only in teams where the drivers use fins on the helmets.

If I take a custom helmet and drive for Ferrari because the drivers do not use rear fins, the custom helmet doesn't either.

If I drive for McLaren the rear fin shows up because both drivers use fins.

If you want a rear fin to show for say Ferrari, what I do is change the rear fin for Alonso and Massa driver helmets from 0 to 1 in the database and then the fin shows up in game if you drive for Ferrari.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 494 69.0%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 303 42.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 327 45.7%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 154 21.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 195 27.2%
Back