Modding Questions Thread

That was my fear!
Really wish i could make it deploy on lap 1, but on first lap i only get a red flag! :roflmao:
I'll just test one part of the track to see if i got it right, if i manage to make it work right with the X.Y. locations. Then i'll try all the track. Looks like someone will have some testing session soon :rolleyes:

Yep, Me love testing :p

If you've got some files ready sent them to me.
I can test friday almost all of the day and the evening and saturday I'm at home the whole day :)

Yep, Me love testing :p

If you've got some files ready sent them to me.
I can test friday almost all of the day and the evening and saturday I'm at home the whole day :)
Be sure i'll send you some files! ;)
For now im trying to understand this X,Y. Thought it was easier! lol
The same X and Y values can be at different places :mad:
But i'll find out. I'll do one track at the moment until im sure i got the point locations, then i'll start the other tracks :thumbsup:
Some extensive testing sessions are coming :roflmao:

Well i didn't get one thing
Why we have 2 line Triggers for SC??
Yeah! Looks like its what i said above.
Just understood the X x Y part and Line1 "must" be the trigger to make the SC return to the pits.
Each 4 lines of the file mark a square on the track to make the trigger work. Take a look below:

interlagostrackscline1.jpg

Be sure i'll send you some files! ;)
For now im trying to understand this X,Y. Thought it was easier! lol
The same X and Y values can be at different places :mad:
But i'll find out. I'll do one track at the moment until im sure i got the point locations, then i'll start the other tracks :thumbsup:
Some extensive testing sessions are coming :roflmao:

I'd love to see some modded files in my inbox :)
I've got two whole days (friday & saturday) and a night to test so I'm ready :)

should I test it with the real damage mod or without it?

I'd love to see some modded files in my inbox :)
I've got two whole days (friday & saturday) and a night to test so I'm ready :)

should I test it with the real damage mod or without it?
With or without the dmg mod will not make any difference. Your choice ;)
But will probably be easier with the damage mod. As long as the AI crash is enough to "mark" the AI car as a DNF the SC needs to be deployed (as long as the mod works:p)

You must get DSQ'd for that :sneaky:
Btw what was the Situation there??
Sadly looks like if i make the cars stay on the track (DNF cars) forever, then the SC won't come out. They must disappear :cry:. But at least the SC trigger is working:thumbsup:
I crashed onto Vettel to see if the SC would be called, but after the crash i kept "walking" on the track. Then i saw the SC message but instead of run to get to the queue i just kept waiting for the SC, when he came closer to me, i got the warning i was too close to him and then became a ghost :thumbsdown:
But ok, after all the SC was deployed and that's what matters. I'll still try 2 ideas i have to make the DNF cars stay on the track, lets see if it will trigger the SC and also if the cars will disappear after the SC deployment. Too bad the SC only works after lap 4. :mad:
But remydeleeuw will help me with the tests! right? :rolleyes:
CM did a TERRIBLE job with the SC, after looking at the file...man, i don't have words to explain, sorry. The guy who mapped the track points on the files need some help :roflmao:

Sadly looks like if i make the cars stay on the track (DNF cars) forever, then the SC won't come out. They must disappear :cry:. But at least the SC trigger is working:thumbsup:
I crashed onto Vettel to see if the SC would be called, but after the crash i kept "walking" on the track. Then i saw the SC message but instead of run to get to the queue i just kept waiting for the SC, when he came closer to me, i got the warning i was too close to him and then became a ghost :thumbsdown:
But ok, after all the SC was deployed and that's what matters. I'll still try 2 ideas i have to make the DNF cars stay on the track, lets see if it will trigger the SC and also if the cars will disappear after the SC deployment. Too bad the SC only works after lap 4. :mad:
CM did a TERRIBLE job with the SC, after looking at the file...man, i don't have words to explain, sorry. The guy who mapped the track points on the files need some help :roflmao:
We can take the work from Here
About cars staying on track in AI folder a file consists how much time the DNF car stays on track see that helps you

We can take the work from Here
About cars staying on track in AI folder a file consists how much time the DNF car stays on track see that helps you
Already changed ALL the settings in the AI file, ai_driver_config, don't remember now. But still, no DNF more time. For now its only 2 choices, fast disappear, stay there forever! :mad:
There's one setting called retirespeed or something like it. At 0.01 the car stays and looks like its random. Some of them disappear, the others don't. Very weird. :O_o:

Yeah I Will help with testing it :) :)

Guys, believe it or not. CM haven't maped all the track, in case of Brazil, just the last corner and the first 3 corners, so any crash in any other part of the track there wont be a SC. Probably this happens on all of the other tracks, thats why so many people complain about the SC not being deployed.

Guys, believe it or not. CM haven't maped all the track, in case of Brazil, just the last corner and the first 3 corners, so any crash in any other part of the track there wont be a SC. Probably this happens on all of the other tracks, thats why so many people complain about the SC not being deployed.

What the ....
Here comes the question (a) can you fix it? ;)

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 301 34.7%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 243 28.0%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 162 18.7%
  • Watch party

Votes: 67 7.7%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 24 2.8%