Modding Questions Thread

Bro, you must include (add) a image in the "frontend / b_nonpersistent" with the name "card_image_XXX" (with the short name of your new drivers name). (For me was ALE, so include card_image_ale file)

If you add a new name and a new surname, you must include it in the language_xx.lng file, i Know you must add a row with "db_Name" in LNG_Key and NAME in value, and "db_Name_lc in LNG_Key and Name in value" and the same for the surname

just wanted to know if there's a MOD for streaming a Camera Angle to iPad using it as a second screen ?
thinking of using the main screen for racing and maybe the rear view for the iPad so i know who's behind me or how close they are ! is there anything like that about ? :unsure: if not can we encourage someone to make one !!! :thumbsup:

• Deleted member 137812

Got it all working now ALKMNDZA!
My last question for now is how to fix the "white tyre" problem. I installed my new car skins but my teammate has white tyres from a long distance, when he gets nearby it's goes to normal ;)

just wanted to know if there's a MOD for streaming a Camera Angle to iPad using it as a second screen ?
thinking of using the main screen for racing and maybe the rear view for the iPad so i know who's behind me or how close they are ! is there anything like that about ? :unsure: if not can we encourage someone to make one !!! :thumbsup:

1) You can't make F1 show different views per screen (AFAIK)
2) You have no way to connect the iPad to the PC as an external screen (Screen streaming software won't work as you'll get around 5 FPS on the stream and it will be like a slideshow.

Sorry, but I think this is simply not possible.

any way we can make steering wheel leds light one by one?? I already have this mod for lotus renault( I don't remember whose mod is this). is there any way to make it for the rest teams?

Had a good look through here and still not sure if this is possible.
Can you change ai performance (make them faster or slower) online?
The other single player mods are fantastic and work well but as soon as the database is edited you can't play online. Any suggestions or impossible? Thanks in advance.

Need some help, when i push the "restart race" or "retire of the session" option during a race, the when stop it all, and i must close it.

Any help with that? :(

1) You can't make F1 show different views per screen (AFAIK)
2) You have no way to connect the iPad to the PC as an external screen (Screen streaming software won't work as you'll get around 5 FPS on the stream and it will be like a slideshow.

Sorry, but I think this is simply not possible.

thanks for looking though :thumbsup:

Hi there,

Basically I'm looking for how I'd tweak the difficulty in the database, on Professional I'm 2-3 seconds quicker than everyone so I upped it to Legend, now I'm about 2-3 seconds off the pace, except from Valencia where I still dominate somehow and am about 4 seconds faster than the AI.

I was wondering in the database is there a way to make the difficulty somewhere between the two? I'm looking for a challenge, I'd like more aggressive AI who I have to actually fight with.

Or where i can find the patches, i read in somewhere, are 12 patches or 7 or 6 i dont remember or its the skidrow patches or what? im lost about this, anyone can explain me or give me a link or something?

Or where i can find the patches, i read in somewhere, are 12 patches or 7 or 6 i dont remember or its the skidrow patches or what? im lost about this, anyone can explain me or give me a link or something?

When you buy the game as you should in the first place you receive the patches trough steam. Spanish or what language the game is.

This forum don't support pirated/cracked games !

Hi to all, need some help, im trying to modify my database, i want to disable only "mechanicals failures" but keeping the real damage (damages simulation: complete in game), how i cant disable it? In f1 drivers are mechanicals failures, all in 1, im trying to set them in 0 but nothing happen in game. Im play 5 laps

Its possible to do this? Can anyone help me?

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 58 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 31 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 39 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.2%