Modding Requests Thread

I would suggest to variate the basic design of the mclaren. Weve seen so many McLaren with, basically, just switched colours and a few different sponsors. I think you should create a creative design this time... Maybe a stripe or something like on the older cans?

coca_cola_dose.jpg
The third car will have stripe don't worry ;) .The reason why i don't really do stripes on my works is because i just can't image how the stripe should go, my imagination is quite bad and i don't have good ideas :(

Could anyone create an awesome Scotland Helmet, with the scotland flag as the main colours, the scotland lion, it would look soo cool, Maby one with main colour blue and based around the flag and satire and a thistle, and a yellow helmet with the scottish lion on it it would make a sick design if anyone can do it i would be very grateful, Heres some designs,
davidcoulthardspecialedition.jpg

The Left Design on the one above,
Box-BZ-1-Saltire-Motorcycle-Helmet-1.jpg

6024411_orig.jpg

fdhelmets-9.jpg

So yea the top 2 in blue with the red or yellow scottish lion, and then a yellow helmet with the red scottish lion and maybe a thistle or something, THANKS,
Ross

I don't know if this has been thought of before, but I would like to see GP2 liveries on F1 2012. Since i'm actually a big fan of GP2, I think that some of the liveries are really good and would be appreciated if anyone started making liveries for the series.

eric-gp2-barc-2013-2.jpg

C76D3564.JPG

288883_gp2_calado_j_jerez.jpeg

64426.jpg

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 62 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%