Modding Requests Thread

Its a a bit weird wish, but maybe someone has fun to do it :D

We have a manager game in thuis forum, with 7,5 teams and own liveries: Link:http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/racedepartment-forum-racing-season-18.64325/

Maybe someone could do that cars?
For me it would be... Fun, i think, maybe for other participantas, too. If someone would do that, i would do a bit language file, db, and menu, so that the basics are done (no pitcrew neede i think) Just a small "gimmick" mod.

And the cars are not that hard, i think, because they are right simple ;)

HEINEKEN, even James Bond drinks it nowadays. LOL, but haven't seen them in Motorsport yet, though rumours go they are planning to.

Anyone who likes to design a Heineken Fantasy skin?

It could look great, i have found some nice skins of cars for other games, and I think it could even been done better, there are some very talented designers here.

Heineken is one of the most wellknows brands in the world, and their styles provide a great freedom for great designs. Green, Red, White, Black combined are great colours for racecars

Just some nice examples :

images

images

images

HEINEKEN%20CAR%2001.jpg

heineken10u7s.jpg

heinekenbus_Vnk.jpg

heineken_BKK.jpg

heinekenvolkybus_H76.jpg

18-Feb-07-4327-Heineken1.jpg

heinerfc.jpg

97308.jpg

F1_BMW_Heineken_Urgo_by_devilcastor.png

As you can see, great stuff on a racecar, it surprises me that no one has done one for F1 2012 yet. The "weird"cars are LOL but show how cool you can make a skin with these Heineken stuff. WOULD BE A TOPPER, and i guess almost as popular as the Monster Energy car.

Anyone who want to take this challange ???? Let it know, it might could bring some cool series of Heineken Formula 1 cars.

Is anyone interested in making such a team/car?

Hot news, Giedo van der Garde changed his helmet livery for the 2013 season!
It's simular to it's 2012 helmet, only he added new fragments and some orange into it:

HelmGiedoMelbourne2013-1_RX500.jpg

HelmGiedoMelbourne2013-2_RX500.jpg

HelmGiedoMelbourne2013-3_RX500.jpg

I know there is a 2012 version around, but not up to date for the 2013 season, like this one above. Can't be because the livery is officially released today. Anyone who's gonna create the Giedo van der Garde helmet for F1 2012?

look to kovalainen, btw look to real 1st driver for caterham, JV helmet is there

Ok, im a kind of newby here ... but i should replace the model file of kovalainen, which wll change kovalainen into Jos Verstappen? Can i use JV\s helmet myself? To use it in Career ? I guess it shoud be changed in a GEN file or something in caracters-bespokehelmet right?

Ok, im a kind of newby here ... but i should replace the model file of kovalainen, which wll change kovalainen into Jos Verstappen? Can i use JV\s helmet myself? To use it in Career ? I guess it shoud be changed in a GEN file or something in caracters-bespokehelmet right?

You Cant rename any helmet, but you need PSSG ryder tool to open pssg files, after that you need to export the file.

You will find JV helmet in cars/ca2/livery0/higher one. Open it and do what i have said upper.

To use yourself the helmet, you need to go on Characters/bespokehelmet and after choose one you want.... the number on the name is link into the number when you choose your career helmet. so Import the files you have export before and save it.

You Cant rename any helmet, but you need PSSG ryder tool to open pssg files, after that you need to export the file.

You will find JV helmet in cars/ca2/livery0/higher one. Open it and do what i have said upper.

To use yourself the helmet, you need to go on Characters/bespokehelmet and after choose one you want.... the number on the name is link into the number when you choose your career helmet. so Import the files you have export before and save it.

im sorry for being a pain in the a** but im just not so good at this.
so i export the helmet file from cars/ca2/livery0/higher one with the pssg ryder tool, then rename the exported file (ca2_helmet_d.tga.dds) to a custom GEN name and then change it with the same original GEN named file of the game?

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.2%