Modding Requests Thread

Hello! I would like to have a helmet to use on this game and as an avatar ;)

The base is the helmet below:
SennaPlatinumC.gif

SennaPlatinumA.gif

What I would like for me, is the removal of the sponsors, replacement of the Senna name to ''the_sigman'', and the addition of a red stripe all along the bottom side of the helmet. Silver can stay like that or be chrome, but I wouldn't like it to darken more. :)

Thanks, the_sigman :)
Forgot to say that if it is difficult to make it for F1 2013, then (if you like of cource) just make the avatar from a point of view like the first image. Thanks :)

Hey guys. Can someone make a helmet.... Any style you want, but with the words: Christiaan Jacobus Jordaan on the front of the helmet? If you can, please send the file to this e-mail address: tiaanj0009@gmail.com
(for the person who does it)I really want to say THANKS ALOT!

Is it possible to make AI pit twice in 25% races in career mode? And if someone could make a Senna Mclaren skin for some of the Classic F1 cars.

guys, i simply dont like the gear downshifting sounds in 2013, rest is ok, can someone tell me how to use f1 2012
sound file in 2013 cos a liked the gear downshift sound in 2012. or can someone please make a mod so that
f1 2013 car sounds like 2012. please that be awesome....

Brands hatch national circuit possible? At turn 4 there is a tyre bundle that is blocking a part of the track that leads to the final corner. No idea what the parameters are regarding sections of track that are not allowed to be driven on.

I've never seen a Fantasy Red Bull, so I propose you to do a Red Bull skin with different colors of Red Bull

[url]http://a396.idata.over-blog.com/2/91/65/79/BOISSONS-ENERGETIQUES/Red-bull-products_triple.jpg[/URL]
Imagine a Red Bull grey and Blue with Red Bull sponsors, light blue and grey, red, grey and blue

http://drinkandkiss.com/wp-content/uploads/redbull3.jpg
this can be cool too for inspiration

you can change also some sponsors, like Mercedes instead of Renault

So i think a fantasy Red Bull can be really cool :thumbsup:

I wish I knew how to do this but I'm rubbish with graphics stuff. Could anyone make an OSD mod which removes the rpm indicator in the lower right of the screen? Or maybe give me detailed (...very, very detailed instructions...I'm a noob lol) on how to do it?

Many thanks in advance to anyone that can assist

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 36 33.0%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 32 29.4%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 18 16.5%
  • Watch party

Votes: 10 9.2%
  • At a friends house