Modding Requests Thread

Thank you for nothing , really helpfull forum
Bro stop acting like that your request is the most imporant thing in here. Modders here put their own free time and make these stuff "Free" i will repeate it : FREE!!!!
They earn anything financial for the mods. If someone doesn't have free time you can't do anything about that so you should be rather thankful for all the awesome mods for this game so far than being a crying baby for not getting your request done.

I don`t know , but i can`t change the skins from the cars.I tried a lot of skins from the download section of this forum but i doesn`t work.If i try to change the original lotus skin and restart the game the car looks as someone have moved the original skin at 45 degress (for example, i don`t know how i can subscribe it better).The most of the downloaded skins only have the livery main folder , so i only can replace and rename this files , maybe i have to do something more but can anyone say me what?
Easy solution:
I don't know how can you even place the car to a wrong place
If someone (like me , ML,Supla, Pebz, Gerald , and so on) include the car skin with correct folder layout then all you have to do is to copy it. If one skin for example the lotus DHD skin only has livery_main in the downloaded file then you should go to the main folder of your game then go to cars and find "lr2" and inside lr2 place the livery_main . Easy.

Thats exactly what i have done but the car skin don`t lok like it should do.The horizontal texture is vetical (for example), i have already tried 10 downloaded skins but sometimes the car skin don`t change or the car skin look like a mix of the new and the old skin or like i subscribe above.In F1 2011 i had no problems with skin changes but in F1 2013 i have these problems

Sounds like you are installing them on the wrong cars, or you are using some sort of mod that may have changed the models around. What happens if you put an original game texture back on the car?
If the same thing happens, your models have changed, If it applies correctly, then there is something wrong with your game files as the modded ones should and would apply in exactly the same way.

And comments like thanks for nothing really helpful is going to actually get you even less help in the future. Kind of pisses me off that....really does.

Last edited:
Thats exactly what i have done but the car skin don`t lok like it should do.The horizontal texture is vetical (for example), i have already tried 10 downloaded skins but sometimes the car skin don`t change or the car skin look like a mix of the new and the old skin or like i subscribe above.In F1 2011 i had no problems with skin changes but in F1 2013 i have these problems
I don't see how can you even have problems with such an easy thing. Uninstall then reinstall the whole game so you will have a clean game then try to replace the cars again. No way that the cars are messed up.

Hello! I drive with the T-cam in the game, and there is one thing I don't like very much in the game's T-cam. It is the movement the camera has when braking, accelerating, or turning. Is there any way the camera doesn't move at all?

Hello,
can anyone please upload the original file for the tyregrip? i forgot to backup. would be very nice! its the surface_materials.xml file in the game folder.

Hi everybody,

Somebody can help me to create the Raikkonen's helmet 2008 in order to use it in f1 2013 game.

thanks

Attachments

• raiko_helmet.jpg
    raiko_helmet.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 600
I love the classic cars content, coming from the era of the 80's and 90's these cars represent for me something very special.

So far I've seen some great updates from ML2166 and others on the Ferrari 87/88, the Lotus 99T and 100T as well as on the Willams FW12, however I have not seen any other updates on the other classic cars.

I was wondering if any of you great modders have done or planning the update the other cars with the tobacco liveries. An example is the Williams FW18 with the Rothmans livery as show in the pics below.

There is still a few cars on the game wich would look fabulous if their liveries could be updated, refreshed and put on a DHD format. I will be posting in the next couples days pictures of the other cars as well for reference for whom would like to take on this challenge. For now here's some pics of the Williams FW18 from 1996.

Williams FW18 as seen in the original game:
7ee2f714e9d29e56091118a4c6291798_zps6d137a54.jpg

Picture of the real car with its tobacco livery:

1ea09ae52579092c19526ca264aab1cb_zps21b00629.jpg

WilliamsFW18-1996_zps2ef02f7c.jpg

Williams_FW18_2_zpsdb1a50ad.jpg

autowpru_williams_fw18_5_zpsad4d15c6.jpg

williams_fw18_3_zpsfb450415.jpg

T
I love the classic cars content, coming from the era of the 80's and 90's these cars represent for me something very special.

So far I've seen some great updates from ML2166 and others on the Ferrari 87/88, the Lotus 99T and 100T as well as on the Willams FW12, however I have not seen any other updates on the other classic cars.

I was wondering if any of you great modders have done or planning the update the other cars with the tobacco liveries. An example is the Williams FW18 with the Rothmans livery as show in the pics below.

There is still a few cars on the game wich would look fabulous if their liveries could be updated, refreshed and put on a DHD format. I will be posting in the next couples days pictures of the other cars as well for reference for whom would like to take on this challenge. For now here's some pics of the Williams FW18 from 1996.

Williams FW18 as seen in the original game:
7ee2f714e9d29e56091118a4c6291798_zps6d137a54.jpg

Picture of the real car with its tobacco livery:

1ea09ae52579092c19526ca264aab1cb_zps21b00629.jpg

WilliamsFW18-1996_zps2ef02f7c.jpg

Williams_FW18_2_zpsdb1a50ad.jpg

autowpru_williams_fw18_5_zpsad4d15c6.jpg

williams_fw18_3_zpsfb450415.jpg
The reason we don't have a mod on this cause ML already said it , don't know if you had seen it or not. But the 90's content is impossible to mod. As their file format is different from the 80's and 2013 cars. Unfortunately this is how it is now.

Thanks w1f1x,

No I'm sorry I did not noticed ML explanation on this issue. That's quite unfortunate cause these cars would loom much better with their Tobacco liveries.

Well, I guess well have to make do with it! Thanks anyway for providing me this information.

Regards,
Jean-Marc

Thanks w1f1x,

No I'm sorry I did not noticed ML explanation on this issue. That's quite unfortunate cause these cars would loom much better with their Tobacco liveries.

Well, I guess well have to make do with it! Thanks anyway for providing me this information.

Regards,
Jean-Marc
Uhhmm. Not w1f1x :cautious:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 28 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.2%