Modding Requests Thread

• Deleted member 161052

and this happened!
f1_2012 2014-06-03 17-26-19-89.jpg

I had to post it in this thread because it's that thread I asked about that.
However, I don't know how to fix that bug of the livery. Any help?

No, the files are absolutely the same

But I tried them. The helmet look like... I don't know what, but not a helmet. I opened the textures with photoshop and compared with a "bespokehelmet". They are not the same. The Villeneuve helmet I got is only a helmet texture, the other one has gloves and other stuff in it. Nothing is in the same place.

But I tried them. The helmet look like... I don't know what, but not a helmet. I opened the textures with photoshop and compared with a "bespokehelmet". They are not the same. The Villeneuve helmet I got is only a helmet texture, the other one has gloves and other stuff in it. Nothing is in the same place.
The F1 2012 helmet also has gloves, and stuff

The helmet texture I've downloaded does not have them.
Because I guess you're talking about the incar helmet texture which is located in the livery_00 and livery_01 folder. If you want to use a 2012 helmet as a bespokehelmet in f1 2013 then you need to import the helmet texture to the bespokehelmets file which are located in the characters/ bespokehelmets folder.

Because I guess you're talking about the incar helmet texture which is located in the livery_00 and livery_01 folder. If you want to use a 2012 helmet as a bespokehelmet in f1 2013 then you need to import the helmet texture to the bespokehelmets file which are located in the characters/ bespokehelmets folder.

I've imported it into a bespokehelmet file. I've already tried to overwrite a bespokehelmet file with it (it has two files called 'gen_1_tex_high.pssg' and 'gen_1_tex_low.pssg') and the result was the same. As I said I opened this texture and a bespokehelmet texture to compare them. They were totally different.

I've imported it into a bespokehelmet file. I've already tried to overwrite a bespokehelmet file with it (it has two files called 'gen_1_tex_high.pssg' and 'gen_1_tex_low.pssg') and the result was the same. As I said I opened this texture and a bespokehelmet texture to compare them. They were totally different.
Yeah I've compared them and they don't look the same (if you mean the picture that you had shown us before)

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%