MGP13 Modding Requests Thread

Sorry for my ideas every day but today i just had idea how to make Moto2 better
Could anyone do for me complete skin for Tom Luthi and Johann Zarco ?? I mean helmets, suits and also bike
In game are older ones
The second idea is about wildcard team that gonna be in season 2013 i mean Czech team called Montáže Brož Racing with Gino Rea
I think is may be better than riders in game which is not better than this wildcard rider...I know that is not easy but ig you try it i think you do people like me or other from czech republic a bit happier
There are lot of good modders so if you try it ..good luck
there are examples what i mean about the skins ...I think the suit for Gino Rea is better a black but its not important...The best would be if you replace with rider who this year was not god as Gino..About 20-25 place in championship and a few races about 10-15 place for example in Aragon Gino finished on 13th position
So good luck and sorry for my spams :D

Sorry for my ideas every day but today i just had idea how to make Moto2 better
Could anyone do for me complete skin for Tom Luthi and Johann Zarco ?? I mean helmets, suits and also bike
In game are older ones
The second idea is about wildcard team that gonna be in season 2013 i mean Czech team called Montáže Brož Racing with Gino Rea
I think is may be better than riders in game which is not better than this wildcard rider...I know that is not easy but ig you try it i think you do people like me or other from czech republic a bit happier
There are lot of good modders so if you try it ..good luck
there are examples what i mean about the skins ...I think the suit for Gino Rea is better a black but its not important...The best would be if you replace with rider who this year was not god as Gino..About 20-25 place in championship and a few races about 10-15 place for example in Aragon Gino finished on 13th position
So good luck and sorry for my spams :D
Sorry but every pictures are so big so every bikes are the black ones Tom Luthi is still black but is not simmilar as in the first half of season ..Same as Zarco's ..its from Barcwlona i think to the end of season ..And Gino's black and orange..There is also white and orange but is boring :D

hi everybody, sorry, I was late to tell you about how to change skill Rider, :p

this is the tutorial to change nicky hayden skill like dani pedrosa/marquez/lorenzo and rossi :
1.extract Data.mix and find "AI_DRIVERS"
2.open "AI_DRIVERS" with your HEX editor
3.look at this picture:

img
you must find "Race Perfomance" and you wil find the HEX in beside "text" and the original HEX is "0 . 9. 8"

4.change "0 . 9 . 8" to "1 . 0" , just like this picture :

greenshot

5.and save!!
6.rebuild Data.mix
7.FINISH :roflmao:;):thumbsup: (don't forget to back up your data.mix)

P.S : in this trick you can also change skill rider in qualifying / wet track / and his favorite circuit.. if you want to change that.. you can copy and paste "text hex" from another rider

sorry for my bad english:p i hope u you understand what i am trying to say :notworthy:
Can you change the bike performance ?

There's Google for us, no need for this. I tried doing Luthi's bike but scrapped it entirely. It's the end of 2013 so why more 2013 mods? I'm straight forward to see and create 2014 mods.
Next Game is 10 months away, there's still plenty of awesome 2013 Stuff that isn't yet covered and It wouldn't be the same, you go into F1 2013 and say well I do 2014 stuff now that the season is done.

Next Game is 10 months away, there's still plenty of awesome 2013 Stuff that isn't yet covered and It wouldn't be the same, you go into F1 2013 and say well I do 2014 stuff now that the season is done.
Not that I giveup with MotoGP 13, I just finished the PBM 2014 livery and about to edit the names and performances. This is easily done in 7 months if only talking about the premier class.

There's Google for us, no need for this. I tried doing Luthi's bike but scrapped it entirely. It's the end of 2013 so why more 2013 mods? I'm straight forward to see and create 2014 mods.
If you want to do mods for 2014 you can make Gino Rea ..Montaze Broz is gonna ne in 2014
nd MotoGP 2014 is still not confirmed ??!!

How about that ...If anyone has interest to do that for the 2012 Ducati DLC2:whistling:
sbk-team_large.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 252 34.1%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 201 27.2%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 139 18.8%
  • Watch party

Votes: 60 8.1%